Chapter 2: looking for love in all the kinda sorta right places

Fast forward to January 2022. I was looking for love because my ex boyfriend, Gobo Nelson, cheated on me because he liked other girls (cough cough Red and Mokey).

I was in school, and I saw a 16-year-old boy with brown hair and green eyes, and he was wearing all blue. My friends Gabriel, Oscar, and Carlos were with me (duh!) and Carlos noticed I was distracted. He asked, "Whatcha lookin at? Just..." and he saw the 16-year-old boy. "Why don't you talk to him??" Gabriel whispered loudly to me. I whispered, "I can't! What if he doesn't like me?" Carlos whispered, "How could he not like you? You have a lot to offer!" And the 16-year-old came up to me. Gabriel and Carlos said, "We'll see you in class." Oscar stayed with me, but he was texting.

The 16-year-old came up to me and said, "Hey. What's your name?" I answered shyly, "Jen. What's yours?" He said, "My name's Dopey. I noticed your friends left. Was there something wrong?" I said, "They wanted to get to class. That's all." He answered, "Okay. Well, when's your lunch period?" I answered, "Umm...8th." He said excitedly, "So is mine!" And I said, "Oh, that's great!" Dopey said, "Want to sit with me at lunch today?" Before I could answer, the bell rang. And I said, "I will certainly sit with you at lunch!" He said, "Alright!"

Then, Oscar came to me and said, "Come on. We'll be late." I said, "I'm sorry, bro. I was too excited I think." He said, "That's okay. Now let's get the hell to class."

Keep in mind I was 15 years old when I met Dopey. Also, this story is kinda true, kinda fiction.