Chapter 7: what I told my friend

Well, we were on the bus, I told him, and he was like, "No freaking WAY! So, is he suspended, or expelled, or what?" I said, "I don't know. But the assistant principal told me not to bother him." Gabriel asked, "Would you mind telling me the scenario?" I said, "Not at all. So..."

Carlos had went home, and I was called into the assistant principal's office, along with weirdo. The AP (assistant principal) asked, "So what actually happened? Jen, would you care to give your side of the story?" I said, "Willingly." And I did (look back in the previous 2 chapters). Weirdo gave his piece, but I wasn't sure if he was being truthful or not. He was right about himself being aggressive, but he changed his answer into being passive-aggressive. I exclaimed, "That's a crock of shit! This man is lying!" The AP cleared his throat and said calmly, "First of all, I wouldn't recommend you swearing. And secondly, Sl— I mean weirdo, was speaking." I said timidly, "Sorry sir." And after that talk...

Gabriel was like, "After that talk...? Hello? WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!" I said, "He's suspended. For 2 weeks." "Goddamnit!" Gabriel muttered under his breath. "What was that?" asked my friend, Grover (he just transferred to my school). I explained the whole thing to Oscar too. He was like, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but he should be suspended longer then that." Gabriel said, "I agree. Mans oughta be slapped with the backhand, trying to creep the hell out of innocent high school students!"

Then, once I got home from school, I texted Gabriel, asking him if he could come over. 4 seconds after I asked him, he said, "Of course! I'll come over. Want me to bring Carlos?" I said, "I'll ask him if he can. If not, we'll manage, right?" Gabriel replied, "Yea!"