Chapter 8: What happened at my house

This is not related to the story as of right now, but it will be related at some point.

15 minutes later, Gabriel came. He came in a limousine. I forgot to tell you, he's rich. Like filthy stinkin rich (SpongeBob reference, you know with Squilliam? Ugh, screw it). He rang on my doorbell, and I answered, my dogs barking in the background. "Hey Gabriel!" Gabriel said, "Hey Jen! It's been, like, a millennia since I saw you! I was kidding." I said, "I know." Then, Gabriel tipped his parents' limo driver ($50, with $35 tip. That's how rich he is, but he's also generous).

Once we were inside, I asked Gabriel, "Do you think weirdo is applying for a new school right now?" "I doubt it," Gabriel answered. "He probably can't afford to go to a new school." That shocked me. "Why not?" Gabriel said, "The others can't afford to send him to a new school or something. I don't know for sure."

Then, Gabriel asked me, "So...are you letting your boyfriend to go with you for Thanksgiving?" I answered, "Yes, if my parents say I can. I'm sure they will say yes, because they like Dopey too." Gabriel then told me, "I don't think I'll come along because I'm going to spend it with my girlfriend. So, can you say hello to Lucia, Comet, and the rest for me?" I said, "Of course! I'm sure we can play 3DS games virtually or something. We'll find something to keep in touch throughout the Thanksgiving break." Gabriel gave me a hug, and he thanked me for being a wonderful friend.

Then, after we said goodbye and he left, I had my boyfriend Dopey, over. I asked him the difficult question: "Do you want to come with me to my aunt's Thanksgiving party over the break? I checked with my family, and they said you could if you wanted to." Dopey said, "Of course! I would love to come! But you have your friends, don't you...?" I said, "They will love you! What makes you think they wouldn't like you?" Dopey replied, "Because I thought they would be jealous." I scoffed and said, "You're adorable. No, most of them have boyfriends/girlfriends. And they love them as much as I love you." Dopey asked, "Who are your friends?" I said, "I'll introduce you when we go. Does that sound good?" "Yes, that sounds fine," Dopey answered. "But what about your friend Gabriel? Isn't he coming too?" I replied, "No he's visiting his girlfriend and her family. You can text him if you don't believe me." Dopey said, "No, I believe you."

Then, after watching a Thanksgiving movie (Miracle on 34th Street, our favorite!), his brother, Doc, came to pick him up (he works btw). I hugged him and he left.