Chapter 17: lies, lies, lies (pt. 2)

Now, I'm on the bus. My best friend, Gabriel and I were talking about my love life with my ex boyfriend, who just so happened to be the leader of the Fraggle five (if you don't know what a Fraggle is, look it up). He may seem like a mature leader, but in real life, he's an attractive demon. Yes. Gobo, the leader of the Fraggle five, cheated on me with 2 standbys (Red and Mokey). Correct me all you want, but it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

"What do you suppose that cheating bastard is doing now?" Gabriel asked. "Probably ditching a star struck girl for his standbys. That's what happened to me, anyway." I answered. "Why would anyone be star struck for someone like him?" Carlos asked in disgust. "I don't know." I replied. Then, a weird thought came to me. "What if Gobo started driving and he picked up girls in his ugly ass car?" I thought out loud. "The car might be as ugly as his cheating personality!" Gabriel exclaimed. Then, we broke out into laughter. Carlos felt a vibration on his phone. It was a notification for a message or a post or something. He tapped me on the shoulder and said timidly, "Weirdo is being a shithead again." I asked what he was doing.

And he was posting lies on his Insta. Carlos said, "Want me to read it?" I said, "Sure." Here is the post:

tomatogamer73 is completely rude. She called me a sleep deprived weirdo. And she called my friend a virus spreader. Only because she doesn't want to say our names! Well, let me tell you something tomatogamer73: there are a lot of people on my side, and not a lot of people like you because you have no decorum!

"And that's it." Carlos finished. I sat there in shock. "I'm not rude. And he's fucking nuts." "I agree. You're not rude. It's him." Then, we got off the bus.