ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲

ابدأ من البداية

"We are going now. Enjoy the last moments of your life with this unborn puppy of yours." The omega said, and after saying this, the alpha, who was standing beside her walked out of there, followed by the omega behind him.

The door closed, and jimin finally let out a painful scream, when the dagger on its own started to twist inside of him. His body, was feeling like it is on fire. His blood, feeling like it has become some flammable liquid and burning him from inside. With every passing moment, his heart was feeling like, it is loosing its strength to beat anymore.

His body is stabbed at three points of his body, making him loss even more blood. His vision has already started to get blurry, while his heart was getting heavy.

.

He slowly crawled towards of his blue moon dagger, and took it in his hand, holding on its handle in his weak hand.

He twisted the handle of his dagger, to open the small secret compartment, which made a ring fall from it

He took the ring in his hand, and held it in his fist. His breaths, has started to get heavy, and slowly, leaned his body on the floor.

I never thought that there will be a life growing inside of me. Jimin thought to himself, while breathing heavily, as the dagger continued to penetrate him slowly.

I-i never thought that I will pray for this, to you goddess Luna. Again he thought, and closed his eyes, making some tears leave them.

B-but please, i-if this is my e-end, then let me live until I let this puppy see this world. He thought, and again gasped when a sharp pain hit his whole body.

He cried, and closed his eyes tightly, making his breaths faster than before.

"A-alpha

"A-alpha." He mumbled weakly, with some tears rolling down from his eyes, and that was when, his black hair, also started to turn white, from bottom.

"A-alpha." He whispered once again, with more tears leaving his now half white, half purple eyes. His purple eyes, has lost half of their color, and the dagger, was just kept penetrating in his abdomen.