Chapter 20: Career On The Right Track

Start from the beginning

Qi Tian felt a bit regretful, "Ah, too bad. Senior, let's schedule another time."

"Sure." Sister Li agreed readily, "Then we'll go first. By the way, can we take this photo with us? You know Lin An hasn't had many jobs lately, and I want to use this for his resume card."

Qi Tian didn't mind, and she even suggested that Sister Li wait a bit longer. She felt these photos were not the best yet.

The shoot for Shang Yi was finally confirmed, and after signing the contract, Lin An had to rush to Shang Dao for an interview.

Lin An asked Sister Li, "Sister, are Shang Yi and Shang Dao the same company?"

"Yes, Shang Dao is the clothing company under Shang Yi." Sister Li could hardly contain her laughter now, "I must say, you've been really lucky lately. I was initially worried you wouldn't pass the audition, but now you're halfway to success. A model recognized by the chief photographer of 'Shang Yi' is a good starting point."

Seeing Sister Li laughing heartily, Lin An couldn't help but smile too, but he still spoke sensibly, "We can't be too happy too soon. The entertainment industry is full of hidden talents, and we can't draw conclusions too early."

"True. I got a bit too excited. You're impressive too. With such a high status in my junior's circle, I only found out now. If I had known earlier, maybe you..."

"Even if I had known earlier, she wouldn't have helped me. It's not like you were in trouble. It's normal. I was just temporarily popular back then, and she's from the fashion industry. They invite big shots from the entertainment industry, not someone at my level. It's normal not to have contact."

Sister Li agreed, "I've heard of Qi Tian before, but I never thought it would be my junior from university. The change is too drastic. And she studied advertising back then; I never thought in that direction, assuming it was just a same-name coincidence."

Lin An listened to the interesting stories about Sister Li and Qi Tian from college all the way until they arrived at Shang Dao.

As soon as they entered the company, staff members came up to ask if they were there for an interview and escorted them to the interview location.

Coincidentally, Lin An also saw a familiar figure.

"Lu Ruifeng, here for a visit?"

As soon as Lu Ruifeng saw Lin An, he happily bounced over, "Brother Lin, it's me! Yes, I came to see the interviewer."

Seeing Lin An going to get a number, Lu Ruifeng instantly understood that Lin An was also an interviewee, "Brother Lin, let me tell you a little secret."

"What secret?" Why are there so many people with secrets lately?

Lu Ruifeng leaned close to Lin An's ear... but burst into laughter and couldn't even get close.

Not wanting to tiptoe, Lu Ruifeng gestured for Lin An to sit and talk.

"I'm already one of the confirmed spokespersons. And I also have voting rights. Brother Lin, as long as you don't mess up, I'll definitely vote for you."

Lin An found it amusing, "Aren't you afraid of being criticized for doing this?"

"Tch, I'm not afraid at all. Any person would be biased towards their good brother if they see them interviewing. This subjective factor is not something I can control." After saying this, Lu Ruifeng nodded firmly.

"I'm definitely voting for Brother Lin! Besides, look at the others interviewing. No one is as good-looking as you, and those taller than you aren't as good-looking, and those with everything the same as you don't have a body as good as yours. It wouldn't make sense for me not to vote for you."