Chapter 17: Picking Up Comrade Xiao Wang After Class

Comincia dall'inizio

"No, we're filming a show. There's a cameraman behind me. I can't lie."

"True." The aunt thought for a moment and felt it made sense. Then she clapped her hands, "That's great! How much for your fruits? Sell some to Auntie, okay?"

Lin An didn't immediately agree. The main reason was that these plants belonged to Su Nuo, and he was just helping with the care. Whether to sell them and how much was something he planned to discuss with Su Nuo before deciding.

After explaining this to Aunt Lin, Lin An left with Aunt Lin's address and told her that if he could sell them, he would deliver them directly to her.

Indeed, this aunt happened to have the same surname as Lin An, and in the conversation, Lin An also learned that Aunt Lin was a food critic. This explained why her nose was so sensitive.

After Lin An finished his morning run and returned, he told Su Nuo about this matter.

Su Nuo didn't mind, "If you don't take care of them, they won't grow so well. If you want to sell them, go ahead. It's all yours. But I have one condition."

"Go on."

"You have to be responsible for my breakfast for this week."

"Isn't that what I've been doing?"

"I mean a customized menu. Like what Nian Wenran has."

Lin An found it a bit strange, "Hasn't Brother Wen been cooking for you since he came? I remember he's good at making those low-calorie and tasty dishes."

During that week on the island, Lin An noticed everything.

"Well, I'm worried that he'll be tired. He has to go back to the law firm and he's very busy."

"...Alright, I'm not tired. Let's agree on that." They hadn't settled this yet, and already the dog food was almost being stuffed directly into his mouth.

When Nian Wenran came down, others had left the villa to go to work or attend to their schedules.

"No class this morning?" Lin An, sitting on the sofa and reading, asked when he saw Nian Wenran coming down.

"Yeah, but I have a full schedule in the afternoon."

"I don't know. The production team should arrange a car."

The director, overhearing their conversation, interjected, "Not very certain."

Both knew that the director's favorite pastime was to make trouble. This is probably another impromptu idea he came up with.

Lin An tentatively suggested, "How about I pick her up? Is that okay with you?"

"Absolutely OK. Lin An, you're really becoming more capable." The director showed a satisfied smile.

After Nian Wenran also went to school, the villa was left with only Lin An.

With a bit of free time, Lin An remembered the seeds the flower shop owner had given him. So he took the seeds and found suitable pots and soil in the small garden.

Then he went back to the company dormitory to work on this little seed. In the villa, there were too many cameras, and it wasn't like last time where he quietly made some changes on the existing basis. If he was discovered, it would be hard to explain.

Except for the initial scenes featuring the guests' work, the production team didn't film the guests during their usual work. Unless it was related to the program.

So after informing the director, Lin An returned to the company dormitory.

Back in the dormitory, Lin An planted the seeds, directly and straightforwardly infused them with some abilities. Then he continued reading the book "Flower Planting for Beginners" in his hands.