ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯

Start from the beginning

"Appa, how are you? I missed you." I said, and he patted on my back while hugging me to himself.

"I am fine hobi, I missed you too. I am happy that you are back."

"Tae, kook, my sons, why are you standing there. Come to me." I heard eomma saying this, making me break the hug and turn my gaze to them.

I smiled when she hugged both of them, and kissed on their forehead with her same mesmerizing smile on her face.

"Tae, your appa and eomma are coming here to meet you too. They might reach tomorrow morning." And my eyes widen. What?! This is the first time I am going to meet them in five years!

"Thank you for informing me eomma, I was missing them too. It has been so long since I have seen them." He said.

"I am here tooo! You two always forget meeee!" Appa whined, making me chuckle, and tae and jungkook walk towards us with a smile on their faces.

They all hugged, and started to talk about the experience which we got in fairy wolf village.

"Oh my goddess Luna." The sudden concerned voice of my mother gained our attention.

I turned my gaze to where eomma was looking with her concerned eyes, making my heart fill with sadness once again when I found guards taking out jimin's casket from the chariot.

"Is that jimin?" Asked appa, gaining my attention, who was looking at jungkook hyung, while he was looking at the casket with his as usual gloom filled eyes.

"Yes. My omega, who has went in the blue moon slumber." He mumbled, and appa also rushed in jimin's direction.

Third person's pov

Queen jisoo sat on the freezing snow beside jimin's casket, and stared at his sleeping face with tears in her eyes.

She opened the casket, and caressed his face, but her own heart skipped a beat when she found how cold his skin has turned.

"Oh love, I would love to give a death penalty to the person who did this to you." She said, with tears rolling down from her eyes.

"Is he-"

"He is alive, King ji-ho. He is just in his blue moon slumber. His skin is cold because of the slow flow of blood in his body. He just needs proper care and security around him, so that no one could harm him in any way."

"I can smell lotus from him. Does it mean he is pregnant?" Queen jisoo asked when she felt the faint scent of lotus from the younger omega, and yoongi nodded at her words. Despite the scent is weak, she still managed to smell it because she herself is a mother, and an old omega who has a lot of experience and knowledge about society and everything.

"Love, we will talk about rest of the things later. First, let the pups wash themselves, and have their mid day supper." Ji-ho said, and turned to eunwoo, who was standing straight in front of him.

"Royal Chief commander Cha eunwoo, meet me in throne hall in three wolf steps." He only said this, and left from there.

"Carry my omega's casket with care. One scratch on his body because of your carelessness, and I will behead you by my own hands." Jungkook threatened, making the guards gulp in fear but nod at his words.

.

.

.

"You all, can leave except Kang juha" Said jungkook, after the maids placed jimin on the bed of his personal chamber. After a lot of conversation with the king, they came to the conclusion that it would be better if jimin will live with jungkook in his room, as he is his mate and nothing is wrong in this, also if the omega stays close to him, then there are increased chances of him getting better sooner.