Babysitter 💛

In this au no one is spider man. Hobie needs a job. He found love instead. Also a job cause he ain't a bitch.

Hobie pov:
"Are u sure bout this gwendy?" "Yes hobies!" "If u 'ver call me tha again ima pop u one" Gwen just sticks her tounge at me. "Do it!" I lightly smack her and she fell. "Meanie!" "Ur 16. And that's the insult u use?" "Shut up!" "Fuck u!" "I have a boyfriend" I paused. "FINALLY U AND MILES GET TOGETHER HOLY SH-oh hi miles!"

Gwen facepalms and miles does a wave. "Hey hobie got u a job" "Miles ur my favorite!" "Hey!" "Shush up gwendy" I quickly go over what was needed. "Wow. Taking care if kids is a breeze ima be fire at this!" "Ur also gonna crash and burn" "GWEN/BABE!" Miles started to roll around cackling while I'm pissed off.

I sigh and facepalm. Then I go to my job. "Oh god these people work for the government!" I groan loudly. As I step onto the property I chanted to myself "For the food for the food for the food. U gotta have the money moneys to get the honey honeys" (Last line I got from my mom)

A boy opened the door. (CUE the romantic ass music!) "Ello luv~ I'm here for the babysitter add" "Oh hi! Um ill get my mom please come in!" As he hurries away I step in. And immediately get smacked with a crayon. I hear a baby giggle.

"Aw~ Ur definitely gonna be a gangster when ya grow up huh little trouble maker" I say as I pick the baby up. "That's mayday" "AHHH WHAT THE!" I hug the baby close and use the crayon as a weapon. "Huh. The first one who doesn't use the baby as a weapon." "DAD THAT WAS ONE TIME!" "Pavitr Raja Prabhakar that was a time to many!" The boy came out and he is....Holy shit he HOT!

The boy smiles. "I know I'm hot!" He chuckled. I immediately turn bright red. Wait I said that aloud! "Pav" the guy warned. "This is mayday. That dumbass is pav and I'm peter." He said.

Pav scoffed and walked away. "I'm hobie" I say as I shake Peter's hand. He took me on a tour of the home amd gave me the run down. He and his wife were going a date and don't trust pav. "Hey why don't they trust you?" "I may or may not have used the baby as a weapon" he grinned a little. Is that blush?

Pavs pov:
WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE!!! WHY MUST GOD DO THIS TO MEEEE! As I tell hobie how I used mayday as a weapon (u guys want a backstory or no?) He laughed and we went to take care of mayday.

After they put mayday down for a nap I'm writing this in school cause I'm bored as fuck

Hobie and I were watching a movie. It was nice. "Hey hobie?" "M" "I was wondering how did u become a punk?" "Easy. Don't like being told what ta do. Or how ta do t" "Really? That's it. U just hate being told what ro do?" "Yep luv. That's my answer for ta day" "today?" "Dont do consistency" I sigh. So the fate on his answers change cause he don't like consistency! Really!

After peter and mj come home.

CUE cuddle scene of pav cuddling hobie with mayday in pavs arms!

See ya later!