Monster💛

I had this random ass idea well I was in class and listening to music. Enjoy.

Experiment 138 also known as Hobart brown. Was sold to the compound when he was 2. Apparently his mother recognized his supernatural tendencies. Like how the boys emotions and thoughts appear on his skin. Also how he could crawl on walls. And swing while producing his own webs.(This is an au Like shown above). The project on perfecting children like hobie was forgotten. Hobie and other mutants still live in the building. Monsters is what they are called.

Pav:
I woke up in the air again. "ACK!" "PAV I THOUGHT U SAID U COULD CONTROL IT!!!" "SORRY MARGO!" I sighed and picked myself up. Margo discussed our plans for today. We are gonna explore the abandoned buildings. Hopefully we can find a cure for it. People like me are frowned upon.

But that's OK. I mean I have margo. Besides we are going to the buildings we're the mister experiment took place. Maybe they still have notes there. Hopefully they do. Besides nobody lives in them anyways right?

Hobie pov:
"FOR THE LAST TIME HARV U CANT STICK UR HAND IN DA FUCKING BLENDER" "WHY NOT HOBART!" "THATS A STUPID NAME!!" "IT FITS!" "SHUT UO MOX!" Millie laughed as me and mix tried to stop harv. Then she unplugged the blender.

"SERIOUSLY YOU COULDNT HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE!?!" "I WAS WAITING TO SEE IF U COULD USE UR BRAIN!!" As I watch mox and millie argue I hold down harv. Fortunately he was to distracted on why the blender won't work. Not his fault though. Damn scientists screwed up his brain. Now he was genetically enhanced but at the cost of his brain power. We usually have lessons with him. Millie teaches him how to cook. Harv teaches him math. I teach him English. We all make sure that he knows some things.

Pavitr pov:
Me margo gwen and her boyfriend miles go up to the buildings. "Well caption fly what do we do now?" "DONT CALL ME THAT GWEN!" "WELL U CAN FLY WHAT ELSE AHOULD I CALL U SIR FLOATS ALOT?" "THATS WORSE!" As me and Gwen bicker margo opened the door. "Why isn't it locked?" "Maybe they weren't expecting everyone to float and crash on the otherside miles." As I apologized for the seventh time we walked in. All I want is to be normal.

I mean others get to be normal. Margo gwen and miles get to be normal. So why can't I? We all adventure into the building. I mean it shouldn't be that bad. Get some notes and then I can recreate the serum. I could finally be normal! We begin to walk the halls. Once bright yellow turned to mucky orange due to years of being abandoned. "Maybe this could be it." "Fuck this shit I'm out." "GWEN!" "PAV!" "HARV!!" After seeing the boy we all scream.

Hobie pov:
Oh God. "Guys?" "Yea hobes" "I lost harv." "YOU WHAT!?!" Before I can answer we all hear screaming. "HARV!" We all ran to see haev and a group of kids? 2 boys and 2 girls. What are they doing here? "Wgo are u?" Millie asked. "Listen our friend just needs something-" a girl tried to explain. When all of a sudden the other boy launched himself in the air. "PAV!" "ACK!" "FLY BOI!"

I stared in amazement. Another one of us? But how could it be? Someone had to hide him! There is no other way. But who would be willing enough. The boy then suddenly fell. I quickly swing up to him. Catching him in my arms. I feel his heart beat. When I look down at him I can see his eyes. A metallic blue. (Au his powers affect his eyes.) They are so beautiful.
They also stand out against his bronze skin. Dark wavy hair held back with a white headband. Everything about him is beautiful and unique.

He looked like a God. So untouched by the world. Even now time seems to slow down. Eager to hear him speak. (God I made him sound like such a simple in this one🥲) I hear his heart beat. I carefully shoot another web making sure we are back on the ground. Then a girl with blond hair suddenly shoves me back. "Pavi are u ok!?!" "I'm fine gwen QUITE SHAKING ME!!!" Gwen let go of pav. Apologizing for shaking him. Though she didn't sound to sorry. "I'm pav this is is gwen miles and margo." "Are you guys-?" Before hobie can ask if gwen and pav were a thing the boy called miles SAID " NOPE AINT NO WAY MY BUNNY IS DATING CHAI KID!" "SNOW BUNNY!?!" "EXCUSE YOU CHAI KID!?!?" Gwen and pav were arguing with miles. Margo turned to look at us.

Pavitr pov:
I was currently arguing with miles. I mean chai kid?? Why in the hell would he call me that!?!? I only drink chai 10 times a day. Ugh. "MILES U A PEACOCK!" *OFFENED GASP FROM MILES* The other kids started to laugh at us bickering. The guy who caught me had a faint blush and he was pink!?!? "HOW ARE U PINK!?!?" "huh?" So he can color change? THATS SO COOL! "So why are you here?" "Millie is right why are u guys here?" "I wanted to get some documents." "For what?" "My ability." They all looked confused. So I explained what has been happening. Margo chimed in about me randomly floating. That's why I wanted the documents. By the end they all looked super confused and pissed off.

Why are they pissed off? I eas an experiment once to. Experiment 50101. Except it didn't work. I was still an anomaly. Just stronger and in less control of my powers. It wasn't fair. They promised they-"PAV CALM DOWN!" I noticed things started to float. I took a shakey breath when suddenly everything dropped. Including a metal pole that feel right on me.

Hobie pov:
I watch oav close his eyes. He looked angry. Than things started to lift in the air? Circling around him like a deadly force of deadlines. I am such a poet. ANYWAYS! Suddenly margo yelled at him to calm down. His eyes shot open and everything fell. Then a pole fell right on his head. His eyes rolled back and he dropped. Falling to the floor. I gathered him in my arms. As I carried  him into my room his friends looked for the documents. Why would he want them though. Suddenly he mumbled. "No please no." He started to whimper. Things started to float again. I gently shoke him. He gasped as his eyes shot open. Then he started to shake. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Why is he apolozing? Did he think I would hurt him? I gently brought him into a hug. Hugging him loosely incase he wanted to pull away. He hugged me back tighter. I gently began to rock him. "I'm a monster." He whispered at me. "That's why I need those papers to be normal." "You and I can be monsters together pavi." I said to him.

"After all no one is normal."

God I am going to make myself not only sob but feel single :( but I will keep writing anyways

Love u