Cheater🖤

Hobie: I don't feel like I love pav the same way. I mean I love him but as friends. It's not that he makes me uncomfortable. But I kissed steph(plot cuase why not) who was hotter and cuter than pav. Me and steph has been a thing for 4 months. I told her that I would break things off with pav today.  Do after doing spider punk stuff I went to the lobby. "Hey baby!" Pavitr greeted me. "Pav it's over you, and I are done." I told him. His face fell and said "ok but did I do something wrong?" "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HOBART!?!?" Gwen yelled at me before I can answer pav. I walked away. Before i went into the portal I looked behind me. Pavitr looked like he was going to cry and went to his home. Gwen gave me the most murderous stare. Miles looked at me with disappointment. When I got back I told steph it was done. Now we could be together without it being a secret. After I took steph home and got in bed I heard a portal. "Son" "noir what are you doing here?" Normally noir only came when I was upset,he was upset,or he needed help punching nazis. He sat down on my bed. "Look son I want you to be honest with me." "Ok." "Did you cheat on pav?" "I did dad." "And you know there is no excuse for what you did?" "Yes." He just nodded his head and ipulled me up. "Where are we going?" "To my dimension to many people want to punch you right now!" "Even porker?" "Even porker." "Then why are you taking me to ur dimension they know I go there?" "Because I rather not let people now there are other spiders here and u have white." "REALLY DAD!?!?" "Yes it was nice knowing you son." As noir basically yeeted me through a portal to his dimension some spider people where already there. *ah shit* was all I had time to think before punches started to roll in.

Pavitr pov: I ran as fast as I could through the streets of Mumbai. I had to go somewhere. Tears where streaming down my face. *I shouldn't cry maybe that is why he left cause I am weak.*  As I ran with ringing in my ears I couldn't hear the shouts. Then I was hit by the car that was racing in front of me. I heard someone mumble then it all went black.

Narrator pov:
Pav got hit by the car. The driver called 911 and an ambulance came. They luckily came just in time and were able to save him. Myles form dimension 42 was the first to find out out.of pavs friends. The true first was his aunt maya. And his uncle bihim. When myles found out he called miles and Gwen and margo. They all rushed to the hospital. Pavitr had a cast on his left leg and a cast on his arm. He also had a neck brace and his legs and arms were littered with small band aids and bandages. He also had a band aid on his cheek and chin. He had a black eye. Gwen couldn't help but cry. Miles looked shocked. Myles was comforting margo who couldn't stand to see her gossip buddy like this.

Back to hobie nobody told him about pav yet.

Hobie pov: When I could finally move without getting dizzy, noir bandaged me up. Through beating, steph called and told me I was heartless. Knowing what that word does to me, the other spiders just took off. Expect for noir and porker.

Narrator pov:
Hobie didn't know about pav till noir told him. After pa got better they slowly became friends again. But never lovers. Never again.