The perfect boy🖤

Pavitr was picture perfect in the golden child apartment. Unlike hobie brown, Pavitr ALWAYS got good grades on a test or assignment. His life  seemed pretty great. Even had miles morals, the captains son as his best friend. But things are not like they seem.

Hobie pov:There goes mr.perfect again. Ugh. Pavitr is just a phony. A rule following government zombie. As I vented to gwen about what I thought, she looked confused. "Hey, speak of the devil." I looked to where she was pointing. Pavitr was running tears streaming down his face. He didn't even look once before racing across the street. He looked like he was trying to get away from someone. He ran into the alley when *BAM* "PAV RUN!" A girl dragged pav by his arm while he struggled to get up off me. His eyes had a look of fear. Suddenly, I hear a sound of something dragging on the floor. Pav pushed the girl and Gwen behind him and stepped in front of me. "Leave us alone." He said. I slowly start to get up. Towering over the guy. All he said was, "Wait till we get home, boy, then ur gonna wish u gotta 100. You to girl." He walked away after that. As soon as he was gone, pavitr walked over to the little girl clutching his side.
"Did he hurt you, penni?" "No." He nodded in response and picked her up. "Did he hurt you two?" "No but -" Before gwen finished her sentence, pavitr took off with the girl in his arms. I was confused. Pavitr looked like this had happened before, and protecting the little one was his main priority. I wonder what happened to get him beaten like that.

Miles pov:
"I KNEW IT WE HAVE TO TELL MY DAD!" I tell at a now cleaned and bandaged up pav. We had been best friends sense I could remember. When I found out his dick of a father beaten him and his sister for even the smallest stuff I wanted to tell my dad. Pav being the bean, said that it was his fault he got abused. That his father deserved to be angry at him. I asked if that was true for penni. Pav said no, but he protects her. That isn't right BOTH should be protected. Not just penni. Pav loves penni and penni tells me he is being more of a father to her than her own parents. My twin also knows and wants his gang to beat the shit outta both of them. I told him to wait tell I say the word. Which is going to be soon. By the looks of it very very soon.

2 hours later after pavitr and penni went home their father beat pav senseless and tried to beat penni pav shielded her. Keeping his body between hers and the racket.

Then miles told his twin milo it was time.

Milo pov:
My gang margo,hobie,gwen,miles,noir,and Pete all gathered around me. "OK we hit this place get these two out and beat the parents senseless." Noir 18 being the eldest and my 3rd in command spoke up "why we doing this milo?" "These guys are my bros friends noir." The gang nodded. Margo and Gwen would get the little kid noir and Pete will get pav miles calls police while me and hobie ruff up the rents before police get there. *Pete is porker human au*
Once Margo shoots me a text that they got out, the fun begins.

Pavitr pov: I cradle penni telling her it wasn't that bad. I will be ok as I tuck into the small bed. I locked her room and disappeared into the cellular. If I did this after I get beat father had only me to beat. She is my Lil sis I have to make sure she is safe.
I drifted off to sleep forgetting to clean my wounds.

Noir pov:
I was prepared for blood. I didn't know how much till i saw the boy in a puddle of it. I quickly ran to him. Still breathing thank God but bloody and bruised. I remember miles saying he takes beatings for his little sister but didn't think they be THIS bad.
I pick up the boy and carried him to the window. Pete grabbed his hands and with great care pulled him away from the house. After I got out I picked him back up. Me and Pete both ran back to Margos and Gwen's meet up. Finding Margo ge.tly holding the sleeping little girl. "She was scared at first but when she saw gwen she calmed down and let me pick her up." Margo explained. Now we wait for medics to arrive.

Hobie:
After beating the parents sorry asses we ran as soon as we reached the meet up police showed up. Nurses were already there talking to noir. We made it closer than "-both are pretty malnourished but will be awake soon. The boy has a broken rib so be sure to keep a watchful eye on him." She then went back.

4 months later both pav and penni are out of hospital penni and pav live with noir and still go to school.
The end