Head cannons💚

I literally have no ideas so just enjoy some of these head cannons.

Music:
•Pav likes to listen to classic music
•Hobie listens to music based on his mood.
•Whenever they get into a fight hobie listens to Shawn Mendes while pav listens to Mozart.
•Sometimes they fight over music only to agree on Beyonce 1 min later.
•Only Sometimes will hobie listen to cats.

Time:
Pav spends his time wisely making sure to get enough time with everyone.
•Hobie will just pop in. Something they are all used to.
•One time hobie popped in while pav was showering and pav threw a shampoo bottle at him while screaming
•Hobie was not allowed to pop in anytime after that incident.

Pets:
•Oav has a whole bunch of "street pets" which mostly consists of cats and dogs.
•Hobie has a cat named punk kitty.
•Pav will feed all of his pets daily and he will pet them and try to find homes.
•When hobie gets off of patrol first thing he will do is pet punk kitty as a calming thing.
•Punk kitty doesn't mind at all and will lay on hobies chest when he gets a chance to.
•Punk kitty likes to hide in hobies hair.
•Pav has a code word for feeding his pets.

Nicknames:
•Hobie gives the people he loves special nicknames that only he calls them by.
•Pav has a nicknames for about everyone.
•Hobie likes it when oav uses his nickname no matter how simple.
•Pav likes all of hobies nicknames as long as their not rude.
•Hobie calls Miguel mean names when pav isn't around.

It is currently 11 pm where I am and I can't sleep due to insomnia maybe I will make a one shot about it. Right back to a few more head cannons if I can think of anymore.

Hurt:
•even before being bite pav eas clumsy and got hurt quite a bit.
•When hobie gets hurt he sasses the villain before even checking the wound.
•Pav would take a quite look to see how bad it is before fighting again.
•Sometimes hobie would ask if they want the knife back when he gets stabbed.
•Pav would yell what did I do when an object comes flying at him.
•Hobie curses so much while fighting the villians are used to it and even tell people in jail.
•When pav curses the villam know they fucked.

That's it can't think of anymore