Zombies 💛

In this au, the world is overrun with zombies. The outbreak started when Professor Osborn tried to make a cure for death. Little did he know the cure had grave mistakes. He made the undead. Not dead but not living either. It spread through the whole multiverse. Unable to be stopped. Hobie and pavitr were hanging out hobies boat house. Little did they know. Their friends and everyone they had ever known have been infected. Let's get to the story!

Hobie pov:
I was laying down cuddling pav. He needed some sleep. I mean, after his cannon event happened, even Miguel felt bad. And he's MIGUEL. So here I am. Comforting the sobbing boy and finally got him to sleep. It was pretty chill. My band wanted to see pav, too. We didn't tell him, though.

He thought he could have saved everyone. Miles proved to miguel that spider man could. So when he lost that innocent child in the fire. He was devastated. Pavi whimpered in his sleep. I pulled him closer and ran a hand through his hair. "It's OK pav it's gonna be ok. It wasn't your fault." I continued to whisper, reassuring things. Which I haven't done since the first night gwen told me about her dad. Or when miles had spent his first night back.

They are just kids(says the 17 year old boy! My au, I almost always have them 15 to 17. Maybe I should do one where they get turned into children!)

They are all just kids. And now they had to deal with death. Getting kidnapped. Or choked or anything else that comes with being Spiderman. I hate it. No one should have to suffer like this. Except government officials. They deserve to suffer. And the president. And miguel.

So, I just scrolled through my phone. I fell asleep right before I swiped to the next video, though. *2 hours later*
I woke up to the sound of sirens? Pav bolted up as well. He looked around in a panic. I did the logical thing. I looked at my phone. On the screen it read *EMERGENCY DTAY INSIDE LOCK ALL DOORS DI NIT LET ANYONE IN IR OUT WARNING WARNING*

That message kept on repeating. "Hobes, what's happening?" "I dont know pavi." "We will be ok, right?" "OF course we will. You git me, and I got ya. we have each other's backs, ok?" He sighed in relief. Cuddling back into me. I stroke his hair in reassurance. I love him so much.

My band mates! Fuck I forgot about them! I reach to my phone. Tryong to call them "lines dead." "Hobes you act like they would pick up anyways with what's happening. " "What di u mea- oh yeah the crisis!" "HOW COULD U FORGET ALREADY!" "I WASNT LISTENING!"

As we argued with each inherent we heard a sharp breathing. Huh? I was about to go check when pavitr stopped me. "Have u ever seen a horror movie don't go alone!" He hissed at me. Then he got up and grabbed a knife and a stuffie. AND HANDS ME THE FUCKING STUFFED ANIMAL!?!? "why do u get the knife!??!" "Cause what if they are human? U have a tendency to stab first ask later." I huff at him. Then I held up the stuffed thing. A teddie bear? I am so gonna kill pav.

We walked in to see Peter? "Peter!" Pav said sounding relieved. He started towards Peter but then Peter growled? Is he a furry now? But he has a kid. Didn't he wanna be a better influence? "Hey bruv u ok?" "What's that on ur arm?" Then peter punched on pav. I throw my stuffed animal at him then got a gum and aimed.

"WAIT HOBIE!" *SHOOTS PETER* Peter fell forward still twitching. I examined a bite mark on his arm. Pav backed away. Not only from Peter but from me as well. Peter's head shot back up. And I shot him again. "Pavi remember the emergency thingy?" He nods. "Maybe this is why they didn't want us to leave." "But we still need supplies!" "We can get it we will just have to steal." "Hobie?" "Hm?" "If Peter's infected that means everyone else" *starts to sob.*

I try to comfort pav. But I don't see how I can. We basically lost everyone in a matter if hours.

I fucking hate the apocalypse.

Narrator pov:
In the past few weeks hobie and pav managed to survive and make a plan. Which they will argue about. Bit being together was better than being alone. They did almost everything. Though to lower chances of dying hobie insisted on going on supply runs by himself. Pav made sure to create a roof garden so they have some fresh stuff.

That's the end hope u like it sorry fir not updating alot. Also yesterday was my bfay I am now 17. Bye for now!