Heartless💜

Some more mega angst cause why the fuck not. Love u.

Hobie was used to getting called names. Fuck it was practically in the job description. While spiderman may seem like the ultimate job. It did have draw backs. Coming home bruised or getting cussed out for stopping wannabes. Take tour pick. All options are terrible. Especially the arguing. I mean why steal something just to be stopped and then told  "nu uh."?

Well this happens to hobie. Almost every day of the week. But then he gets into a fight with pav. I wonder what will happen next. Let me tell you one thing reader. Hobie hates being called "heartless.".

Have fun!

Hobie pov:
Me and pav were currently arguing in my kitchen. He thinks I am cheating? WHY IN THE NAME IF GOD WOULD I DO THAT!?!? I DONT HAVE A DEATH WISH!!! But he thinks I am cheating with miles. Like come on. As we yelled. I had enough. "YOU THINK YOUR SO SMART HUH? WHAT ABOUT YOU AND MARGO HUH!?!? "SHE IS LIKE MY FUCKING SISTER!" "AND HE IS MY WING MAN! AND DATING GWEN!!" "WELL I AM SORRY!" "SORRY FOR WHAT? BEING SO FUCKING RIDICULOUS AND I. YOUR OWN WORLD BECAUSE ITA MORE PERFECT THERE!?!?" "YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FUCKING HEARTLESS!"

I felt my heart shatter. He then opened a portal. And with tears in his eyes he jumped in.

Pav pov:I hurt him.
Hobie pov:He called me...heartless?
Both:What have I done?

I started to sob. My chest hurting. Does he really think I am heartless? Or was it in the heat of the moment?
Can I forgive him?

Both pov:Can he forgive me? WILL he forgive me?

Pav pov:
I want to sob. I called him heartless. And he called me ridiculous.
Am I ridiculous? Am I just so so silly? I sit on my bed. And I start to sob. He won't forgive me. I won't forgive me. Why did I have to say it. Sure it was in the heat of the moment. But I still love him. He knows that right? Do I say it enough? What if he leaves me?

I deserve it.
Right?

Both:I'm a terrible person.
I sill talk to him tomorrow right?

Narrator pov:
They didn't though. Both feeling lost and helpless didn't travel to another single universe. Fearing they would have to see another again.

Until word hit that hobie was killed in battle.

Oav committed a few years after.

All because of an argument and one careless thought of a word.