Punk kitty meets golden dog

This is where pav brings one of his strays to meet hobie and punk kitty.

Pav pov:
I sneakily get my bag out. "COCO PUFFS!!" I yelled to all the cats. Immediately they came running. All meowing waiting for their bowl of food. After I gave them their food I stopped to pet them. Then I went to the dogs.

"CHAI TIME!!" After I feed all the hungry pups I went to golden. He is a Pitt bull. People think he is mean and scary but he is not. Just the most cutest thing on the planet. As I pet golden I thought to myself. I do have pet passes. (He begged Miguel for 3 different reusable day passes for his pets to show) (After a ton of crying Miguel said yes.) I took out the biggest pet pass.

Then I slipped it onto Goldens paw. He just stared at me. Then...LICKED MY FACE?!?! "GOLDEN NO KISSES HAHAH!!" I tried yelling but ultimately failed to keep my laughter in.

Hobie pov:
Me and punk kitty were chilling on my bed. I scrolled on my phone through old photos. Laughing at the funniest ones I took. Like when me and gwendy decided to prank Miguel by bribing Layla to only pull up photos of Lego. It went on for 6 months till he found out. It was pretty fucking hilarious to.

Then I saw a text.
*texts*
Cinnamon pavi: Hey is it ok if I bring my dog? I know ur history with Then.
Hobes:What kind of dog?
Cinnamon pavi: He is a pit.
Hobes:....
*outta texts for a min*
What? A pit? I LOVE PITS!! I quickly type out yes and squealed. Then I remember punk kitty. But I also know if they fight punk kitty will kick his ass.

I mean that cat saved me from German shepherds before. (Should I do a oneshot about it?)

*timeskip*

It turned out to be great. Punk and golden are cuddling eachother on the seat next to me and pav. Pav is fast asleep on my shoulder. I might pass out to.
Before I did though I whispered love u guys to them.

Once they woke up they found golden and punk on top of them. Punk in hobies hair. And golden on pavs lap.

End of this chapter.