Another spiderman🩶

Tw:Gore and detailed wound description.
Hope u enjoy also thank you for reading so far.

Narrator pov:
Hobie patrolled his city before going back to his apartment. As he climbed through his window and grabbed a beer that he stole. The villan today eas super weird. A prowler that he had never seen before.

Hobie:
As I sat on my couch flipping through channels I got hungry. Damn you fast metabolism. Making me contribute to capitalism. As I made myself some food and curse out capitalism some more. Then my sense went off. It went off hard I almost dropped my plate. I ran to the window and jumped. Still in my suit so I just pulled out a spare mask. I look to see another spiderman!?!? How is that possible?? I watch as the boy tied up the villan.

The building then fell.

I swing over there. I got to the entrance. The boy was alive? And he saved everyone. Even the villan. Who would save a villan? I would have bashed hid head him. The boy stood shakily. "Ya ok there mate?" "Miguel please send an extraction team." "Ok pavitr get back to hq." "Yes sir." "Oi mate?" The boy then dropped. Just dropped to the floor. I caught him as he fell.

"Pav? Pav? Pavitr Prabhakar!" "Oi mate who is this?" "WHO THE FUCK ARE U AND WHAT HAVE U DONE TO MY SON!?!?" "MILES"(In this one Miles was accepted before hobie.) "HE IS TO MY SON MUGUEL GO BACK TO WHEREVER U CAME FROM!!" "EXCUSE U!" "CHRIST COMPILIES U AHHHHH" The kid went off line. The watch went dark.

I picked up the boy and swung back to my apartment. *gore and description warning*

Oh God. He had a gaping hole in his back. Blood almost everywhere. His arms and legs were littered with scratches and bruises. I carefully removed his suit and mask. As I patched him up i couldn't help but stare. I left the watch on of course. I don't wanna fuck with that. Besides as I clean up all the left over blood I carefully got him into one of my hoodies. It's long enough that it goes down to his knees. I let the boy sleep. Deciding to question him later. He won't mind right? Why should I care if he minds. He is in my literal living space.

As I waited for the boy to wake up I sat next to him. Checking his bandages and plaster. Recreating wounds and putting some disinfectant cream on the tiny scratches. He mumbled something every now and then. Something about a girl named gayatri? And a maya auntie? Sometimes talking to a guy he thought was miles. I just watched him.

Then he suddenly opened his eyes and shot up. "No!!" He yelled. "Hey mate ya 'ight?" "Where am I? Who are you?" "It's OK mate ya at my place that's all." He looked at me confused. I stared into his honey brown eyes. He then just laid back down. Curling up into a ball on his side.

Before he passed out again though I heard a whisper. "Thank you for helping me." "Of course can't leave another spiderman hanging." He nodded and fell back asleep.

I felt a pang in my heart. I love him. And I haven't even known it for a day.
Damn that's so cliché.

Narrator pov:
They got pavs watch fixed. Pav told Miguel about hobie and got him a watch. They both liked eachother. It wasn't until miles screamed kiss that they found out.

That is the end of this chapter