Detention 🩷🩵

This is gonna be some cute/silly shit. I was looking at the breakfast club memes when I thought if this idea. Also sorry for any typos in this or any of my other books.

Hobie pov:
"WHY DID U LAND US IN DETENTION HOBIE!" "NOT MY FAULT!" "YES IT IS!" "IT WAS MOXS IDEA!" "DONT PIN THIS ON ME JACKASS!" "HOBIE MOX HARV SIT DOWN!" Ugh. Millie was watching with interest. Than came in two more boys and two girls. "Margo miles gwen and uh pavtir prahbhammer." I can the one of the boys twitch. Then the teacher said the mist rudest thing a teacher can say"Its obvious your an Indian so spare me the lecture and go home." Suddenly the girl with blonde hair smacked the teacher.

Pavitr looked like he was about to cry. Ugh I hate teachers like that. Millie and mox both look like the teacher was going to get round two. With double the people beating her ass. "Margo gwen miles let's just sit down." "WHAT?" "SHE IS MENTAL!" "I SLAPPED HER ASS AND WILL DO IT AGAIN!" "Please guys." His voice dropped down to a whisper.

Margo miles and Gwen looked at eachother. "For the Cinnamon roll." All three of them said at once. For some reason pav hit miles. Not the girls though. "WHY ME?!?!" "YPUR THE OBE WHO TOLD THEM TO CALL ME THAT!!" "YEA I KNOW!" "THEN WHY ASK-" "MILES PAV COME ON BEFORE MISS BITCHY BITCH WAKES UP FROM WHATEVER HELL THE AMAZING GWEN SENT HER TO!!" Both boys mumbled yea. Then quickly shook hands.

Huh. Wonder what their in for. Then Mrs bitchy bitch as Margo called her shakily got up. She looked around. Then got out of class yelling dismissed now out!! At all of us.

Before pav left I grabbed his arm. "Heysorryforhowthatteacherwasnotallofthemarejerkslikethatpromise!" I spat out. The boy just chuckled.

"Ok!" He said in his cheery accent.

God.

I love him already.

All for now