Demon🩶💛

Pavitr was a demon. I know how does a cute boy like that ends up being a demon? Well, he was cursed. His heart was so cold. He liked nobody and was mean to everyone who dared to come close. One day, the king of demons had enough. He hired a demon to curse pav. He does hide what he is. But the only thing he can never hide. The demon mark.(this is gonna be the mark♤)
He had that on his arm. No amount of makeup can hide it. So he calls it a drunk tattoo.

Hobie pov:
Detention again. Me harv mox and millie all had detention. It wasn't our fault, tho. The guy said he could do anything without his hands. So we wanted to see if that was true. Apparently, he wasn't happy, and he knows it. Then the door opened. "Welcome, pavitr." "Ugh." The newcomer had dark curls held back by a white headband. He was wearing a white shirt with dark blue jeans. He also had on a pair of checkered vans. The only bit of jewelry I see on him was a golden chain and a pair of golden rings. He also had a tattoo in white ink. So it stood out against his bronze skin. ♤. That is an interesting tattoo choice.

He plopped down on the desk next to me. I wonder why he was in here. He didn't look like a troublemaker. He looked 16 like the rest of us. He looked up at me. Wow. His eyes. They look like rose gold. How do you even get that eye color? He caught me staring, but I didn't care. "Stop staring at me." "What you going do, mate?" "Just stop." "Nah." He glared at me. Then swiftly, he kicked my chair. Causing me to fall back. I grabbed onto something. I'm taking it down with me.

Pavitr pov:
As I kicked the punk, he PULLED ME DOWN WITH HIM! "FUCK!" I yell causing the teacher to look up at us. "Pavitr language." "Spanish." *Sigh.* "You know that's not what I meant." As he said that, I was struggling to get up. This dude has a fucking iron grip. Like the fuck? Did your mother leave you, and that's why you won't let go?? "Let go of me." "Nope you kicked my chair now. we gotta hug it out." "You make it look like we are making out." "Says the one who is moving all over me."

Would this dude let go already? Come on! I started to move more. Maybe them I can get the jackass off. I then hear laughing. Oh great. I forgot about his friends. Could this day get any worse? Then my watch sounded. Nonononono. The makeup will wear off.

Hobie pov:
When this guys alarm went off, he started to struggle more. So I decided to let him go. He then started to run when harv tripped him. The teacher at this point was napping. Then he curled into a ball. There was a ripping nose and he yelled in pain. Why was he in pain? Mox ran over while he started to shudder. "WHATS GOING ON!?!?" HOW IS YHE TEACHER NOT AWAKE YET!?!?" "HARVEY!!" "SORRY!" Pav then passed put. We saw the tail. The tattoo is now a bright red. As if he was branded. But why. I motion for mox to put him on my lap. Mox nodded and carefully puts him on my lap. As soon as mox does I carefully take hold of him. "We have to get him back to the garage." "So we let him in out hide out??" "Mills he is in trouble and in pain." "Is that even a tattoo??" "Not the time harv." "Oh there is always a time." Mox then smacked him upside the head.

We share a look and then carefully jump out the window. First harv. Then mill. Then mox. Then me and pav. I made sure I held him securely. We then broke off into a run. Only stopping when we get there. As I sat down in the couch mill took out her computer. "Looking up the tattoo mills?" "Yea." Mox being the mom he is made us some food. Then pav started to whimper. His face looked pained.

I could see tears starting to fall. I didn't know what to do. So before anyone said anything. I hugged him. Brought him super close to my chest. Hopefully he can hear my heart beat that way. The pained look on his face slowly went away. Instead he snuggled in closer. Than a man popped up.

He smirked and grabbed pav from my arms. Slowly he traced the mark until it disappeared. Another mark took its place though. But it was a heart. ♡.

"You made him feel something. Always had feelings for you. But he didn't want to voice them. Now we revoke his curse. He can live his days with you guys in peace. Thank you Hobart brown."
He has a crush on me?? The boy I like likes me back??? Yeas that was the only thought I had.

God this is so outta character for both of them. But I always see demon hobie instead of pav so I took matters into my own hands.

Love u guys