Drugged💜

Hobie was starting to get worried. Pavitr promised to be back 2 hours ago. Even his band mates were beginning to worry. Hobie try to call him again. But like the other times he didn't answer.

"I'm going to look for him!" "We will help ya hobes." "We will?" *SMACK* "OW! I mean yea we will!" I chuckle as harv retracted his statement after mox smacked him. Mox is now giving harv his *You will do this rather you like it or not!* mom stares.

*timeskip brought to you by a bad thing is about to happen*

Hobie pov:
We yell for pavitr. We went to the park. Where he was the last we heard. Oh why did I let him go alone? Then we heard a small groan. "O over here." The voice whispered. Then pavs head peeked up behind the trash can. His eyes look dazed and he could barely hold his head up.

Then I noticed a needle in his arm. And his pants half way down. Mox and harv gasped and millie looks like she's about to cry. And kill. They all looked like they wanna kill who ever did this to pav. "H hobie?" "Yea I'm here." "Feel dizzy." My heart sank. "I know bud it will be ok."

Carefully I picked him up. Harv and mox helped me get him in the car. Millie drove back to our place. I got him out of the car. Mox made the 3 of us some coffee. "It's gonna be a long night." "Who would even do this to him?" "You would be surprised mills."

I gently cradle pav in my arms. He is just passed out for now. Oh God pav. Why did I have to leave you alone?

We sip on coffee and keep an eye on pav. Then he woke up. "GAH WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE AM I DONT HURT ME PLEASE!!" "Hey hey its ok." "Hobie?" "Heya luv." I watch as he takes a breath in. "It hurts." "I know luv." "It will be ok." "Yeah we are here for ya pavi!" "Yeah mr.hammer." "HARV!"

Millie and pav watched us fight. Pav going back to sleep.

We will help him heal though.

Love ya pav.

Sorry if this offended anyone gotta go now I swear I have ideas only in class.