Gravyard 💜

Cause I am listening to the song gravyard so yeah. INSPIRATION.

A figure emerged from the shadows. While fire is casting long shadows along the walls. The figure walked along the walls. Their despair slowly filling them. Footsteps echo the chamber. Then suddenly "you can't jeeo running hobie." "YES I CAN!" Hobie bolted through the halls. He ran through the corridors. The seemingly endless path way. Then he heard a eerie noise.

"WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?" He yelled only to get a dark chuckle in response. The boy again ran. He had no way of knowing which way was which. Dark laughter echoed through the halls. "Run little boy run!" It called cheerily. Waiting for his downfall. He ran as fast as he could go. Pushing himself to the max. Desperate to escape the one calling his name.

Then he ran to the graveyard.

The place he swore to never visit again.

"Oh I'll meet you in the graveyard were you lay down were you lay now."

Hobie pov:
I start to sob. "Face up cold heart no longer by my side." I softly sing as I drop down by his grave. Singing to a lifeless body. My pavitr. He was the one who said I could make a living off of music. He was right of course. But at what cost? Cause now he is another person in the ground. And laughing at me was the reaper.

Guess I will meet you there pavitr. I love you.

News:
Popular singer hobie brown found dead Janet with the details.

They did meet at the graveyard after all.
Death smiled