Ghosts🩶

Hobie was seeing ghosts. Not the ones you see on horror movies. He saw ones he couldn't save. His parents,kids,adults,teens,his best friend Harvey. All because he was so selfish. He decided he wasn't going to see any more ghosts. Well, until he started to let people back in. He could now see the ghosts of the people he failed. Looking at him in anger and fear. His parents' horrified looks when he brained Osborne. His best mates resentful glares when he hangs out with gwen. A little girls watchful eyes while he played with mayday. Every day, he feels a ghost watching him. Every day, he can't help but wonder who's ghost he will see next. Will it be Gwen's? Miles? Or...pavitr? Hobie loves pav with all of his heart. But every time he wants to confess his Gwen's ghost keeps coming back. Telling him if he couldn't have saved her, what chance did he have at saving pav. (I don't even know if there is a gwen in his dimension it is all for the plot and tears) Even if the ghosts do go away. They are usually back in two weeks. That was until hobie decided to shut people out. Even then they still found ways back to him. Whispers filled his room. Telling him he should commit. He couldn't even sleep anymore. Every time he got close a ghost would reach for him. He started to panic. The ghosts seemed to have closed in. Whispering getting louder like the ringing in his ears.
He didn't hear a person enter his room. Didn't notice anything till a gently hand was placed on his unclenched one. The hand made gentle circles and he heard a calming voice. It was softly singing a song but he couldn't recognize the language. "Breathe hobs" A voice said. The ghost slowly started to dissappear. Soon his parents were the only ones left. They had pride and love in their eyes. "I miss you." I mumble. Afraid to tell the voice or my parents that I had almost committed. "Dear you need rest." As they gently laid me down I took their hand. "Stay" "OK dear."

After hobie woke up he saw it was pavitr. Pavitr was the one who stayed with him. That made hobie love him more.