The angel and the demon part 2🩶

I wonder can I actually do this?
Hobie pov:
As I am here rethinking my life choices I can the see the nephew getting closer to us.
"Hello nice to meet you" he said shaking my hand. Wow...he is just like a puppy. Wonder what would happen if I put a biscuit on front of him and told him to sit? Also note to self:invest in sunglasses cause this guys personality is like a sun.

Is this what dad warned me about? Ugh can't let him get to me. "Hi" I said lowly.

He looked a little shocked. The boy next to me clamped my shoulder hard. "Hey hold on sunflower boi. I want to atleast give him my name." I was taken aback. Apparently so was sunflower Boi. "WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM/ME YOUR NAME? DO YOU NEED TO GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL/ARE YOU BROKEN!?!?!" ME and sunflower Boi yelled at the same time. (Also the mental hospital was miles the are u broken is hobie)
"Oh come on you two I will be ok. I trust him." He smiled at the two if us. "I AGREE WITH FLOWER CHILD OVER THERE DO YOU NEED A MENTAL HOSPITAL FUCK I WILL EVEN PAY FIR YOUR THEARPY!?!?! 
I then turned to flower child who looked very offend.

Before we can put tape over sunny he told me his name. His angel name. His very possible element. The thing that whenever is spoken the holder becomes hypnosis be the the one who knows the holders true name. He whispered it in my ear.

This bitch is stupid.

Pavitr pov:

I told the devil my name. He could change. I will help him. Besides the others except for gwen,miles,and ganke like him enough. Atleast the others(minus the three listed) trusted the devil well enough to not call the guards.

The devil smiled and said "I will give you my name in time but first my culivans name is hobie." "Can I call you hobo?" "Miles!!" "WHAT HE CALLED ME FLOWER CHILD?!?!" "Eh don' care 'hat ya call me fo' now." Hobie stated blandy. Like he was bored.
Porker laughed at mules and gwen arguing whether Miles was calling hobie Hobo. In the end though porker told the two to knock it off. After penni,ganke,hobie,and I collapsed from laughing so hard.

I wonder what will happen now?

Time skip cause I ain't gonna write all that.

At the ceremony:

Hobie pov:
Great. With permission all devils went to watch. They didn't cause trouble. Because they knew what was going to happen. Hobie is going to use his name to tell him his deepest darkest secret. Recorded it. And upload it to the main computer while everyone is watching.

Noir and the rest of his friends couldn't wait to cause chaos with hobie again.

So he was helping oav get ready. Sense they had an hour hobie knew this would be the right time. He got out the camera and turned to pav. He then leaned forward and whispered his name "love".

Pavitr stiffened. He looked up at hobie mind blank. He waited for hobies command. "Tell me your deepest darkest secret." He whispered. He nodded and said "I am overwhelmed. I ha e to be perfect. I have to get great grades in school. I can't go anywhere without someone staring. It will be the last time I can see my friends alone again. I have to take over the throne with no experience. Worst of all everyone is expecting me to rule like my parents. They died when I was young. Now I can't help but think that they may be disappointed in me. Worst of all i tried to commit. "
He stopped to take a breathe of air.

He really thinks all of that?

And by the looks if it there's more.

Maybe I shouldn't do this.

I mean...

I could save his life.

I whispered the end command "you did well love"

He looked at me.

Tears started to run down his cheeks. "It's OK darling. You did well." I held him close and whispered comforting words. I tell him things I never told anyone. Like my name "lust".

After that whole mess happened hobje didn't show anyone any thing. It turned out he didn't need to.
Because after that day pavitr element was love. Hobies was lost. They worked together.

Falling in love to.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.