Summer break (ups)

Start from the beginning

"What about you? Going home as well?" Daniel asks after they ordered their breakfast and received their drinks.
"Yeah I'm going to make sure Denise has removed all her stuff from my house and then I'll probably change the locks and alarm codes. I don't want her anywhere near my property ever again."

He sips his coffee.
"And of course I'll spend some time with my family as well. I think Fabian wanted to hang out, maybe I'll ask him to come over to my place to work on my cars and then we can go to Heppenheim to see our parents."

"That sounds like a nice way to spend summer break. And then when we come back we will continue kick everyone's ass." Daniel laughs.

They enjoy their breakfast before Daniel has to go to the airport. Daniel will stop in Monaco first to pack his stuff and tomorrow he will start the long journey back to Perth.
It's the first time he's going home since the break up, but it's fine. His mom really liked Kelsey and so did he, but they just grew apart and made the decision to end their relationship.

He never was the type to just sleep around, he'd rather be in a loving relationship, but with his job it's just very difficult to maintain a healthy relationship with somebody. Especially somebody who doesn't really care about racing.
Kelsey never truly understood why all his time went into racing. She didn't really want to come along to watch him race and in the end they both wanted something else in life.

She'll probably end up with some guy who has a 9 to 5 office job, have a bunch of kids and get a dog. As long as she is happy with her life, that's all that really matter.
For him, only time will tell. In F1 you never know how many years in the sport you have left. He's not ready to walk away yet especially now the car is so amazing and they are on the road to getting the constructors championship.

Him and Seb are both very much in the race to win the drivers championship, but so is Charles Leclerc and Lewis is not that far behind.

~~~~~~~
Seb drove home from Spa, usually in Europe he would take his mobile home with him, but it needed some repairs.
That's the only reason he was staying in that hotel, but he did enjoy himself. He and Daniel always have fun together.

The cheerful Australian definitely knows how to party and he's an amazing wing man when they are out.
Seb never really partied a lot, he was in a committed relationship, or so he thought.
Whenever he thinks about him walking in on Denise with Patrick, her 'gay' best friend, his blood starts to boil.

He trusted her, he trusted Patrick and yet they completely betrayed him right under his nose.
Whenever he was away, Patrick stayed over in his house with Denise to 'keep her company'.
He sure did.

Seb will probably never be able to lose that imagine of Patrick naked ass on top of Denise while he was fucking her brains out. In his bed.

He dragged Patrick off Denise and he punched him in the face. That pathetic son of a bitch.
And then to make matters worse, Denise even dared to get mad at Seb for punching Patrick.
He gave them just enough time to get dressed and then he kicked them out.

Then he somehow managed to carry the mattress outside and called to have it picked up to be recycled. There's no way he would still sleep on that.
He even managed to take apart the bed and he put that in his garage. It's not like that was the only bed in the house.
So now there's one guest room without a bed, but that doesn't matter, he can order a new one and a new mattress for that room.

It's not like he has guests over that often, he's never home anyways.
After that he went through his entire house and packed everything that belonged to Denise in a box and he put that downstairs for her to pick up once he left for Hungary. He had no desire to ever see her again and as far as he knows she left the key in the mailbox so she can't get in again.