ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲

Start from the beginning

"But you can become the queen, my love." He whispered in his ear. Hoseok slightly turned his head to the elder, who kissed him on his cheek, then gave a peck on his lips.

Hoseok finally smiled, giving a soft peck on taehyung's cheek too, then turning his face to the mirror in front of him.

"What we are going to do about our hair?" He said, noticing their hair in mirror, which are not in their normal color.

"Let them the way they are. We can say, we learnt something in fairy wolf village which changed our hair color?" And this made hoseok chuckle at his words. For some moments, both of them fell silent, where taehyung kept snuggling into the dip of hoseok's neck, trying to search for the gardenia scent, but could not as it was suppressant because of the scent suppressants.

"Is not it quiet surprising, that we both stepped in this village as enemies where I was despising you from the bottom of my heart, but now we are leaving this place as lovers where I cannot imagine my life without you." Hoseok said. Taehyung raised his head, and stared at their reflection in mirror with his enchanting amber eyes.

"I was never your enemy, beautiful. I realized about my feelings for you before stepping in this place." He said, and hoseok hummed in response.

"Many things happened in this village, because of which non of ours lives are as same as before. Specially, jungkook hyung's life." This time, hoseok said in sorrowful tone.

"Whatever happens, happens for a reason. We all turned out as reincarnation of the dragons, and we took birth to complete our incomplete love story. I am sure that jimin will wake up, as the purpose of him taking birth with jungkook, is as same as ours, my love." He comforted the younger, who closed his black orbs, and snuggled into the chest of his mate.

"I just want to live with you with freedom and happily. I do not want to continue with these lies. I want to reveal my real identity to everyone and you as my mate. But, I do not know why, it feels like, something ominous will happen if I revealed about myself."

"Beautiful, you are thinking too much. First, lets go back to your clan, and talk to appa and eomma. Then, we will do whatever they will decide for us. Fine?" Taehyung said, but hoseok did not responded.

A knock on the doors of their hut gained their attention, making taehyung remove his arms from his lover, and walk in its direction to see who it is.

He opened the door, to find eunwoo standing in front of him.

"Prince, we are ready to leave. Seongja yoongi is calling you and prince hoseok at the exit of the village." Eunwoo said, and taehyung nodded at his words.

"We are coming in some moments." Saying this, he closed the door, and walked towards of his mate once again.

"We have to leave." He said. Hoseok hummed, and stood up from his place, but sneezed because of the sudden change in weather.

"Just how all of a sudden it started snowing?" Hoseok question, while taehyung covered him with one more layer of a warm attire, then tied it from the front so that the younger could not fall sick.

"I am guessing, it is related to your air dragon's soul." He said. A frown of confusion formed on hoseok's face, and taehyung also turned his attention towards him.

"Air dragon is known to have control over the flow of air, snow, and also responsible for their presence in this world. So, I think, your air dragon soul is not in your control, and that is why there is a sudden change in weather." Taehyung explained, and hoseok's eyes widen in horror.

"S-so, I am responsible for this?! It means this can get worst?"

"You are not responsible for this my love. This is just my assumption. Rest of the things, we can only know after going back to your reign. Now, lets leave or yoongi hyung will bury us under the ground alive."