Finger Gamezzz[3][Explicit]

Start from the beginning

Shit

Shit. This is more like a living room. Shit. We swing our arms around eachother and make out. I sit on the edge of the floor while Chris stands in the water. I hadn't put on my panties from the quickie in the car. I spread mg legs wide open infront of his face and he wasted no time sticking his long tongue deep inside my pussy. He sucks on my lips and sticks his finger in. I moan and luckily, for water all should block the moans and sex noises we're gonna make. He's eating my pussy out like he skipped dinner. I hold the back of his head as I'm in euphoria. His grind my hips faster against his tongue as I feel myself about to explode.
Bey: ughhh*eyes clenched* fuck Chris I'm bout c-cc-cum!! 
That only motivates him to dig his tongue as deep as he can wiggling it, cumming on his tongue. And squirt on his face. He helps me slide off my dress and I slip back into the pool. He hoist himself up and his boner is sticking out. I strip him of whatever he has on and get him butt naked. I grab his huge dick with both my hands and look him in the eyes as I deep throat his dick good. I twist and suck at the same time, as he moans looking into my eyes, moaning.

Chris: *grunt* mmm suck this dick baby

Chris: *grunt* mmm suck this dick baby. Ooh fuck, ooh I'm gettin close already shit
I take him out of mouth for a second and go to his tip and swirl my tongue around it and massage his balls with my left hand. He grips my hair and pushes my head down and I feel throat him good. He fucks my mouth a bit for extra pleasure. I breath through my nose carefully as I do so cause he's got a big dick. I rub my hands all over his abs and his lil pube patch. He takes his hands away and lifts himself up a bit more on his elbows, getting a better view. I put some extra slobber on and keep going to town. I slurp loudly and look into his eyes as he's trying everything in his power not to bust early. I'm beyond turned on and I need my pussy on his dick.
Chris: fuck baby! This too good!! I'm finna nut!!!
His body clenches and his toes curl. I use both hands and stroke him and he pushes my head down still and I feel his dick pulse in my mouth then shoot his seeds spurt by spurt inside my mouth. He moans loud and it echos in the cave. After he finishes, I show him swallowed his kids.
He lifts me out of the water and lays me down crawling ontop of me.