Chapter 26!

Currently, you, Cade and Viviane were stood together, though you were much more off to the side then them, as they were currently holding hands.

Bee was crouched down in front of the three of you, Metal a little dirty.

"You saved Prime." BumbleBee said, using his actual voice for that one, servo in a fist and patting his Chassis.

Cade smiled up at the autobot, doing the same exact motion to himself.

Before BumbleBee got back to his full height, he managed to grab you and set you on his shoulder.

You were used to this at this point.

You leaned back on it, the sun beginning to set.

"Yeah, I know, you're gonna start pouting." You said, rolling your eyes at the autobot.

Before Bee could genuinely respond, you leaned forward and kissed him directly on the mouth piece lightly, before pulling away like nothing happened.

Of course, bee couldn't feel it, but he knew the meaning of it, and that was the part that made him extremely cocky about it.

BumbleBee whirred, looking Optimus for any ounce of approval.

You looked away, now looking to see Cade sat beside Izabella.

"Crazy Family, Huh?" Cade asked, which made Izabella laugh a little. "You did good, bro. Real good."

Izabella looked up as Cade got up again, bumblebee setting you down onto the ground, waving at you before crouching down to pat your head.

"Really?" You asked him.