Chapter 13!

"My name is Edmond Burton, the 12th earl of folgan. Last surviving member of the order of the witwiccans." The old man said.

Huh.

The woman, Viviane, walked in with a skin tight dress, Cade looking over at her.

BumbleBee was outside with Hot Rod, the two being Brother-In-Arms.

"What's up?" Cade said, leaning forward, obviously interested.

Hot rod peered through the window, blue optics shining as Cogman brought tea to Edmond.

Viviane sat down as you leaned back, groaning, knowing Cade was going to get cooked alive for it.

Viviane looked over at Hot Rod, seemingly unsettled.

"Does he have to loom like that?" Viviane asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Bonjour, Cherie. J'mapelle, Hot Rod." Hot rod said, it being in French, but the accent making his name sound... odd.

"Ut and what?" Viviane questioned.

"Hot Rod." Hot rod said, trying to get it out correctly.

Thick French accent.

"Uk Rut?" Viviane repeated.

"Hot rod!" Hot rod said, obviously getting more frustrated as the seconds went by.

"Hot Rod." Edmond said. "It's his French accent."

"Is he French?" Viviane asked, obviously put off by the whole autobot accent thing.

"No, he just likes the accent." Edmond stated, leaning on the chair and his cane.

Hot Rod leaned back from the window, looking to BumbleBee.

"No, no, no! I hate the accent! But I can't get rid of it!" Hot rod said, hitting Bee in the chassis. "I'm stuck with the accent."

"He's a soldier, miss Viviane." Edmond said, explaining Hot Rod's whole purpose. "He swore an oath to your father to protect you."

Cogman offered tea to you, Cade and Viviane, Cade declining while you and Viviane took the offer.

"Some dad you got there." Cade chimed in. "That is a nice ride. I mean, you can roll right up to buckingham palace in that thing."

"My lord, shut up, Cade!" You said, rolling your eyes. "You're gonna offend BumbleBee and Hot Rod. And her for that matter!"

"Okay, you, American man, shut it. Listen to them." Viviane said, nodding to you, before looking forward. "What am I doing here?"

"Yeah, why is she here? And why is Y/n here if they don't even have the talisman?" Cade asked.

"Introductions." Edmond stated, stepping forward. "Miss Viviane wembly. Master of history, Oxford. Doctor of philosophy, also oxford. And doctor of letters, again oxford, I think. Anything else?"

Edmond didn't let her speak.

"Anyway, meet Cade." Edmond stated.

"Yeager." Cade finished. "Cade Yeager. I'm an inventor."

"Oh, you're an inventor?" Viviane asked.

"Yes, I am." Cade stated.

"What have you invented?" Viviane asked, raising an eyebrow.

"A lot of things." Cade answered.

You looked to Hot rod who was looming in the window, Hot rod making eye contact, Rolling his optics and using a hand to mock Cade.

"Like?" Viviane asked.

"Like a lot of things. Like... things that you've heard of." Cade said, trying to get the point of being an inventor across.

"Like?" Viviane repeated.

"Well, things that you will have heard of, okay? Patents are pending." Cade deadpanned.

Edmond looked to you, raising his eyebrows before looking back down again.

"Ah." Viviane said.

"'Ah'? Don't say that. What's 'Ah'? You know, I could do that, too. 'I'm English, and I'm too cool for feelings'." Cade said, mocking her. "What, I've come here to be insulted by some over-educated ivory-tower princess in a stripper dress?"

"Cade!" You said, rolling your eyes to try and defuse the situation.

"Stripper?" Edmond asked Viviane.

"Well, only in America is a finer education an insult. And if my dress makes you feel uncomfortable, then maybe I could take it off." Viviane said, grabbing the tea as Cogman looked over.

Cade breathed out, blinking.

"Okay." Cade said.

Cogman got angry and ran at Cade.

"That's enough!" Cogman said, tackling Cade to the ground.

"What's your problem?" Cade asked, getting tackled. "No, no, no!"

"This is why I don't have a human boyfriend." You shrugged, watching that happen.

"Cogman?" Edmond said.

"Shall I take his head off, madam?" Cogman asked Viviane, looking to her.

"Tempting, but I can defend my own honour." Viviane said, trying to be as polite as possible.

"But I do so very much want to crush his windpipe." Cogman said, head turning.

"Control, Cogman. You must learn to control that impulse." Edmond stated. "Channel it into other things."

Cogman sighed, before taking his hand off of Cade's neck after rolling his optics.

"Yes, my lord." Cogman said. "Like making beds or cooking food. Polishing the silver. I am trying, my lord."

Cogman picked up Cade's chair and placed it on the ground, you watching.

"Cade, try not to say that." You stated, shooting him a glare.

"He is a 'headmaster'. A very rare breed." Edmond said, smiling a little.

Cogman began to punch himself, most likely an act of discipline, similar to Grimlock simply pressing his head up against the ground after Cade yelled at him for something he had did that was considered 'bad'.

"That dude is disturbed, yeah?" Cade asked, panting. "Like, seriously evil. Like, split personality."

"Stop talking." Viviane sighed, looking to the broken glass on the ground before back at Edmond. "And what about them?"

She was referring to you.

"Y/n Witwicky. Descendant of Archibald Witwicky. Autobot associate. Necessarily BumbleBee's 'partner'." Edmond said, nodding to you.

Viviane raised an eyebrow at the last part.

"Long story. Trust me, better than the standard American man." You said, looking Cade up and down.

"Oh, come on! I didn't get 'autobot associate' on my introduction?!" Cade asked, obviously unhappy.

"You've been one for two years, they've been one for possibly over a decade now." Edmond said, nodding to Cade as Cogman opened and closed his fingers.

Bee could be heard whirring in response from outside, Hot Rod leaning away from the window and most likely going to drag BumbleBee with him to go somewhere.

This day could not get any weirder, could it?

You hoped it didn't.