Chapter 23!

You were currently in the knights ship, The several knights, Drift, Hot Rod, hound and bumblebee being in your sightline at the moment.

You were stood on top of something beside BumbleBee, the several TRF personnel walking through.

The knights were extremely intimidating.

"Very mean-looking." Drift deadpanned, looking at the knights from beside hot Rod and hound.

"They look like wusses to me." Hound stated, hot Rod nodding.

Bee walked a little closer, looking at them.

"No, they all messed up." BumbleBee said through the radio, most likely from an old movie or something.

"If they look like wusses to you I wonder what that makes you." You said, raising an eyebrow at Hound who looked back at you.

"Two minutes! Hey, two minutes!" One of the Men yelled, putting some sort of mask on.

Izabella was sat somewhere with one of the soldiers, pointing to his gun.

"That thing kill Decepticons?" Izabella asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No." The man said, grabbing another gun. "We do."

You jumped off of where you were, going up to Cade and Viviane who were sat beside each other.

"'A few brave warriors willing to sacrifice all'." Viviane said, looking at the several men. "I told my students that was bullshit."

"Oh, it kinda is." You said, grinning at her, before stepping aside to let the soldiers leave.

Viviane was about to go, when Cade pulled her back by the arm, you looking over.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Cade asked her, hair blowing.

"Are you asking me that now?" Viviane questioned, looking back at him.

"Yeah, I am." Cade said, nodding, but she didn't respond. "No plans? Good."

Viviane looked at him as if he were crazy, you doing the exact same thing, squinting at him.

"Huh?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

"Get in the plane." Viviane told him.

You, Viviane and Cade looked over, you sighing and rolling your eyes, going into the helicopter.

"Let's go, let's go!" The woman on the plane said, waving you guys over.

"Let's step it up!" Lennox yelled.

"Strap in! It's gonna be a rough ride." One of the soldiers said, several sitting down.

You sat down yourself, getting ready and prepping yourself for the actual flight.

Viviane was being helped by one of the men, Cade on her left side and you on her right.

"Tighter." Viviane told him.

"I'm gonna hook you up." Another man said, you watching Cade put a mask on.

"Pull it down tight, right? Just this one?" Cade asked, only slightly panicked. "You jump-"

"Then this is the one I pull, right?" Viviane asked, much more calm.

"Pull? Just pull it? You just pull it as hard as you can?" Cade asked.

"Cade, you're speaking too fast." You told him, leaning forward.

"Are you alright?" Viviane asked him.

"Can I borrow your cell phone? I've got to text my daughter." Cade said, asking one of the shoulders.

You forgot Tessa existed, if you were being honest.

"Thanks." Cade stated once the man handed him his phone.

You leaned forward and looked over, Viviane keeping her back straight and looking down at what he was texting Tessa.

"'Look up in the sky'" he wrote. "'I'm there for you.'" He finished with a few emoji's.

Huh.

Did he have to think about that first or what?

You didn't even say goodbye to bumblebee.

Were you supposed to?

You didn't think so.

"Alright." Cade spoke, disrupting your thought, handing the man his phone back. "Thank you."

You then looked down, seeing Cade and Viviane beginning to hold hands, Cade breathing into his mask.

Odd, but at the same time not odd.

You saw it coming.

The jet began to move, Lennox walking in and immediately sitting down.

"Thirty seconds to drop!" Lennox yelled. "Those birds better be softening our target."

"You're not giving me that warm, fuzzy feeling, Lennox." Cade told him.

"The osprey's flight ceiling is 12,000 feet. We're double that." Lennox told him, nodding. "The air's too thin, the rotor's got no grab. We're gonna be coming in hard."

"Sam would've pissed his pants right now." You grinned, leaning back.

"Really, Y/n?" Lennox said, looking over, raising an eyebrow with a disappointed look.

"It's all bad news." Cade told Viviane.

"Oh, yeah." Lennox responded, before looking away.

"All good, Yeager?" Santos asked him. "You got something to say?"

"You and your guys never stopped hunting me and Y/n." Cade deadpanned, looking him up and down, taking the mask off.

"Orders. You were with them." Santos stated.

"With 'them'? We believed in one of the great ones." Cade said, speaking for you too. "Optimus Prime. And his crew. We never lost faith. You did. The whole world did. Now you want to fly with us."

You looked over, seeing a smile appear on Cade's face a little bit.

"Well, I appreciate you guys making the trip. Thank you." Cade stated.

Santos looked at him for a little, looking at you, before ripping off one of his patches on the military uniform he wore.

Good choice.

"Get that staff, we all go home." Santos stated, throwing the sticker away.

The several others did the same, influenced by Santos who had caused it.

"Lennox, your team is to hold. Strike fighters are getting shot down-" the man over the radio said, but was cut off by him.

"No, it's now or never! Pilots, go now! Go!"Lennox said, getting up and going to the pilots area.

A thump.

"Chihuahua." A robotic voice said, you recognizing it as Sqweeks.

Then you saw Izabella.

Oh lord.

"Really?!" You exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?" Cade asked her, leaning down by a little bit.

"I- I don't know." Izabella responded. "But you said we were family!"

"No- I didn't mean.. we got to get her off here. Now." Cade told lennox.

"Family? Man, I ain't ready to be a parent!" You told her, sighing.

"It was probably a bad idea." Izabella stated.

A little too late now, wasn't it..?