Chapter 14!

Currently, you and everyone else had walked into quite the dining room, pictures on all the walls, mainly old ones.

"Cogman? Glass 17c is missing. Did you break it?" Edmond asked.

"I've been a butler for the aristocracy for 700 years." Cogman said, still walking. "You are the worst I've ever worked for!"

Edmond looked up to the paintings, beginning to address them with names and their links to the whole transformers secret society thing.

It was hard to keep up with at this point.

"These were all my predecessors." Edmond stated, looking around. "They're all folgans. And that was my aunt there. My great-great-great-great aunt. She poisoned my great-great-great uncle for some reason. She was barking mad, she was an absolute bitch."

The four of you continued walking, Viviane walking beside Cade.

"There's my grandfather over there, Aloysius. And that's Arnold, my third cousin. He drunk sewage water, committed suicide. He was quite mad. They were all mad, really." Edmond said, continuing to walk through the dining room.

Did that count him in too..?

Viviane looked to a watch in the glass, raising an eyebrow, it being a golden watch that actually looked rather old.

"There's bullet holes." She pointed out, the clock beginning to spin as eyes popped out.

Cybertronian.

"Ah, Ah- no, no." Edmond said, grabbing the glass. "Nasty critter."

He said, placing it down.

"No, no, no, no, no." Edmond stated. "That's the watch that killed hitler. Don't screw with it."

How in the hell.

Edmond then went to the other side of the table, looking to several pictures.

"These are all the witwiccans." Edmond stated, pointing to a mini statue of what looked like Optimus prime. "In our halcyon days we were quite the club. Brilliant minds, explorers, scientists, artists, world leaders. Renaissance thrill seekers."

You looked to several pictures, Viviane and Cade doing the same.

"People like Catherine the great, empress of all Russia. General Washington, William Shakespeare, queen Elizabeth of England, Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, the Wright brothers." Edmond said as he pointed to different pictures.

This man was obviously lonely or something.

"Giotto, Michelangelo, Darwin, Churchill, Einstein, Stephen hawking, Henry v, Leonardo da Vinci, Newton, de Lavoisier, Mozart, Beethoven, mahler, Edmund Hillary, teddy roosevelt, Copernicus, Tesla, Galileo." He finally finished.

You spotted a picture, 'Sam Witwicky' directly under it, meaning your picture was most likely in the room too.

You grinned upon seeing the picture of your brother.

He looked extremely weird.

"They all belonged to a secret society, you see. All united in one cause. To protect the secret history of transformers." Edmond said. "Here. On earth."

He began walking again, going to a large board that had quite the family tree on there.

"Now, this is the witwiccan family tree. Merlin, Viviana. Goes back 40 generations." Edmond stated.

Cogman went to a desk, grabbing what looked like a photo album/diary of some sort.

"Go over to that desk. There's a photograph there." Edmond said. "Your father was a member. He very much wanted to tell you that."

Viviane spotted a photo of her dad, looking to it.

"And my own family had some... small part in all this." Edmond sighed, looking down.

"Zb-7." Cade said, looking to a photo of what seemed to be BumbleBee.

Ooh.

You walked over, putting your hands on your hips as you looked up to it.

"That looks just like Bee." Cade stated.

"It is BumbleBee." You told him.

"It is. He was attached to the devil's brigade. Pretty vicious military unit." Edmond said. "Helped turn the tide of war, you know?"

Awesome.

"He didn't tell me about being a whole ass war unit." You asked, raising an eyebrow, looking at the photo of BumbleBee.

"Bee?" Cade questioned.

"Yes." Edmond said.

"But he's so nice." Cade shrugged.

"Behind the lines, during the war, they called him many things." Edmond spoke to answer his question. "'Nice' was never one of them."

"I figured if the bot was able to participate in a war with no legs one time." You said, letting your head lean into a tilt before walking away.

Cade followed you, Edmond and Viviane into a different room, Cogman following too.

"It all began in 484 AD when King Arthur and his wizard, Merlin, stared down and vanquished the Saxon hordes at mount badon." Edmond said, before pointing to a few weapons. "That's his sword and his mace there."

|| Scene Swap ||

You, Cogman, Edmond, Cade and Viviane were now outside on the grounds, Viviane now speaking with Edmond burton.

"It's a myth." Viviane stated.

"Yeah, every legend, every myth, every story whispered around the campfire has a logical explanation." Edmond stated, following Cogman who had the dog on a leash.

"With that I agree wholeheartedly, but logic has left the building. You're talking about magic." Viviane said.

BumbleBee and Hot Rod were in their alt modes, the two parked beside each other.

"What, like your walking, talking Lamborghini?" Cade asked, pointing to hot rod. "'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.'"

Viviane turned around quickly, hair going to the side as you stopped in your tracks.

"Arthur c. Clarke. Impressive." Viviane stated.

"Yeah. And count 'em, zero student loans, doctor, or professor, or philosopher, whatever you call yourself." Cade said, walking past Viviane.

"It's all of the above." Viviane stated, smiling.

"Cut it out before this turns into some sort of romance novel! I don't need another Shane and Tessa!" You said, rolling your eyes, walking past the two.

You knew that was probably what this was gonna turn into and you weren't really excited for that.

Like.

Not at all.

Sure, Cade obviously needed some sort of love life, but during an active autobot vs human vs decepticon war?

It wasn't really necessary at the moment.

Not after Cade literally told Viviane she was wearing a stripper dress and proceeded to respond saying 'okay' after Viviane gave the sarcastic proposal of taking off her dress.