Chapter 25!

"What if you're wrong, Lennox? What if it doesn't work?" Cade asked the man.

You, Viviane and Cade were staring at the drop with Lennox, Lennox trying to get the three of you to leave.

"It's gonna work!" Lennox yelled.

"Look, we're doing this together, okay?" Cade said, turning to you and Viviane, but holding onto Viviane.

"Here we go!" Lennox shouted.

You spotted the missiles hit the attachment, and it began to fall.

"We got to go! We're bailing!" Lennox said.

You already had your parachute off by now, and you were helping Viviane with getting here off.

"What are you doing?" Cade asked the both of you.

"It's just dusty old books." Viviane stated.

"What?" Cade said.

He was cut off by a kiss, Viviane kissing him rather passionately on the lips.

You recoiled, squinting at the two.

"Yeah, I think I like having a boyfriend whose 10x my size..." you stated, staring at the two.

Viviane then pulled away, before beginning to run, you quickly following.

"Wait!" Cade yelled. "She's got to be kidding me. Shit!"

Cade ran after you and her, the two of you running onto the main battle field and towards Optimus, Bee and Hound.

Optimus looked over, spotting the three of you.

"Viviane! Get in here!" Optimus shouted.

"Yes! My little lady!" Hot Rod celebrated.
(Get me a man like hot rod.)

The three of you kept running, but were sent flying when the attachment hit the area.

You began sliding down the metal, spotting everyone else beginning to do the same.

Cade, Viviane and you quickly grabbed onto something on the way down, the three of you going through the stages of feeling adrenaline.

The amount of pain you were going to feel after this is gonna be unreal.

Cybertron was still colliding, and Quintessa was still channeling power to do so using the staff.

"No!" Viviane yelled, trying to hold on.

"Hold on!" Cade shouted.

The three of you were hanging on for dear life.

The TRF's plan didn't work.

The three of you fell, now with BumbleBee and hot rod who went around the two of you.

"Follow me! I'm gonna lead the way!" Hot Rod yelled, running forward, getting shot at.

Bee and hot rod were still getting shot at.

"Okay, there it is." Viviane said.

"Just have to get to it." You deadpanned.

"Grab the staff, Viviane!" Hot Rod yelled.

Hot rod quite literally punched Megatron in the face and tackled him.

The hell?

"Alright, go!" Cade told her.

The three of you began to run, but mainly following Viviane towards where the staff would be.

"Watch out, watch out!" Cade shouted.

It was Hound and another decepticon who fell into the area, causing a large explosion.

"Stop the time!" Hot Rod yelled.

He shot his weapon at Megatron, and it stopped the time around him.

Oh my lord.

"Gonna blow your head off, Megatron!" Hound said, before setting up bullets into the bubble around him.

Smart idea from Hound.

"Sayonara, bubblehead!" Hound said, before the bubble came down.

It shot Megatron back, but he lived as Hound continued shooting at him.

Viviane managed to get ahead, you and Cade watching Quintessa along with the actual fight, bumblebee getting onto Megatron's back.

Viviane was about to reach the staff.

"Megatron, kill her!" Quintessa yelled.

Megatron was about to blast bee, when Optimus swung in and cut the con's arm clean off.

Viviane grabbed the staff, but it wouldn't come out.

Optimus managed to get himself pinned by Megatron.

"We were brothers once." Megatron hissed at him.

"Once." Optimus repeated.

He then got up again by going under Megatron, kicking him, which sent him flying out out of Quintessa's chambers.

Thank the lord.

Though her chambers began to flip, causing Viviane to slip and lose grip of the staff.

"We're going weightless! Weightless!" Hound said.

You and Cade were already floating, same with the Autobots.

You looked over, seeing nitro Zeus getting his head blasted off by BumbleBee, who whirred in response to the sight, flipping over a little

This gave you and Cade a boost to Viviane, Cade you watching Cade get closer than you to Viviane.

"Grab my hand!" Cade shouted.

"Yes!" Viviane said, and did so.

Cade spun her around before sending her flying again to Quintessa's staff at 0 gravity.

She grabbed it and secured herself on the ground.

"Don't let go of it!" Cade told her.

"Quintessa, get off our planet!" Megatron yelled, and managed to hit Quintessa, breaking the energy and sending her back.

"You traitor!" Quintessa shouted, before managing to hold him back.

"Say hello to my friend." Optimus said, and bumblebee came around the corner, arm cannon out. "BumbleBee."

Bumblebee immediately shot her, which sent her flying, and immediately made her disappear.

"Sting like a bee." BumbleBee spoke using the radio voice box.

Viviane managed to grab the staff.

That's when the gravity went back, which caused you, Viviane and Cade to fall.

Hot Rod could be seen, Viviane still screaming a little.

"I save you!" Hot Rod yelled. "I stop the time!"

Hot Rod grabbed his gun, and managed to shoot the three of you before you and the two hit the metal.

That's when Optimus came down, mask on, grabbing you, Cade and Viviane into both his servos.

Cybertron seemed to immediately fall onto earth, mainly into some piece of what appeared to be farmland

Optimus switched into his alternate mode almost immediately once hitting the ground, you in drivers seat.

You much preferred being in the drivers seat when inside an autobot alternate mode.

It was overall better.

Optimus drove out of the debris, and you leaned back, sighing as you looked out the window.

Cade and Viviane leaned into each other, embracing.

"Is it tomorrow yet?" Viviane asked.

Bee was up ahead already in alt mode.

You leaned back, crossing your arms, letting your head lean back against the headrests, completely ignoring the two lovebirds next to you.