Chapter 16!

The sound of Cogman running down the hall could be heard, before you heard sirens.

Currently, you and Cade were with Viviane Wembly and Sir Edmond Burton, Being explained to what exactly is happening.

"MI6 and TRF are here!" Cogman shouted.

"Move it! Go!" Edmond said, the three of you beginning to go towards the exit.

"Cogman, get me to London, okay?" Edmond asked.

This was bad.

Sirens could be heard in the back, you, Cade and Viviane making it up the steps and outside with Cogman and Sir Edmond Burton.

"The decoy car is ready?" Edmond asked.

"Hurry along." Cogman said.

You spotted bumblebee, Hot Rod and another old Transformer who went by the name lieutenant.

"I got 'em, boys!" Lieutenant said, grabbing what seemed to be some sort of old ass weapon.

Lieutenant fell.

Oh.

"Hurry, move! Quick, quick, quick!" Hot Rod exclaimed, Bee transforming into alternate mode.

Bumblebee opened the door to the drivers seat, and you ran over to it. (Imagine there's one seat in the back, work with me here)

"Come on, you get drivers seat?!" Cade questioned.

"I own the damn car." You said, rolling your eyes and getting in, the door shutting.

Viviane got into passenger and Cade was in the back.

"Get us out of here, Bee." Cade stated.

"Get out of here! My weapon will stop the time!" Hot Rod said, grabbing a gun and firing it.

It did just that.

Hot Rod got into alt mode, following bumblebee out along with Sir Edmond Burton in his little decoy car.

Bee continued driving, several helicopters and cop cars behind and above.

Bumblebee stopped, you and Cade getting up and out, Viviane getting out too.

"Meet us out back, Bee." Cade said.

You gave Bee a pat on the hood of the car, before BumbleBee drove off.

You, Viviane and Cade began walking to quite the large building.

Viviane's residence.

"Mum?" Viviane asked, opening the door.

She walked in, all for ladies looking towards both you and Cade.

"Everybody, this is Cade and y/n. Cade and y/n, this is my family." Viviane said.

"Hello!" One of the woman greeted him.

"Hi." Cade stated.

"Cade? Hello, I'm Marie." The woman in maroon sweater said, extending a hand.

Cade went over to shake her hand, as you shook Viviane's moms hand.

"Do you have a dungeon?" One of the older women asked.

"Oh, my goodness! Hands like rough old maple." Marie said, looking to the rest of the women. "He looks hard as wood!"

"Don't touch him. I'm gonna go and get changed." Viviane said, excusing herself.

This left you and Cade alone.

"Hi..?" You said, the four women looking at you with wide smiles.

|| Small Time Skip ||

Once she was done changing, you and Cade began following her up the steps and most likely to her fathers study.

"MI6 and TRF are gonna find us. We got to hurry." Cade said, going up the steps.

The three of you reached the top, looking over to see many odd statues that were obviously of ancient history.

"My dad had a lot of stuff." Viviane said, going towards a white door.

"So, finding the staffs location... what does that mean? We're looking for, like, what?" Cade asked. "Like, a map, or a letter, or books, or..."

"Oh no.." you said, looking into the room and walking in, Viviane going to the desk.

"Holy shit! It'll take a year to find something in here." Cade stated.

"I'd say a decade." You guessed.

"I don't know where to find this bloody staff." Viviane told the both of you.

Cade turned, looking to a small horse statue.

"Look at this little fake horse. Probably stuffed in its butt or something." Cade said. "Guys do stupid stuff like that."

"We know." You said, rolling your eyes.

Cade dropped the statue onto the floor, breaking the statue.

Cade began grabbing stuff, dropping it onto the floor along with several boxes.

You checked under things, Viviane still looking around.

"You checking behind pictures?" Viviane asked, grabbing one.

"Just rip it. Rip it apart!" Cade exclaimed.

Viviane kicked the painting with her boot, rolling her eyes at him.

"I can't get it out!" Viviane said.

"Really, you two?" You asked, looking at them. "They should've left me with BumbleBee."

"Oh, my god. Such a hoarder." Viviane said, looking through sheets of paper.

Cade dropped a few more things, Viviane grabbing several books as you looked out the window, hoping the TRF and MI6 weren't anywhere near.

"Slow down!" Cade told her. "Y/n, start doing something!"

"I'm keeping watch, thank you." You shot back at him.

Think of this without context..?

Viviane then sat down, looking through more things as Cade grabbed a picture and looked at it, It being in black and white.

Cade flipped the picture over.

Writing.

"'Viviane followed Merlin.'" Cade read out.

Viviane looked over, looking at the picture.

"What does that mean?" Cade asked.

"I don't know, she followed Merlin?" You said, rolling your eyes.

"Really, Y/n? Not the time." Cade told you.

"It definitely is." You stated.

"My secret cupboard!" Viviane said.

The both of them got up, dropping a desk and then grabbing a book that looked rather childish.

It was called 'Merlin's tales of dragons' which would mean you, Viviane and Cade were on the right track with this.

Good.

"'Viviane followed Merlin'." She repeated, looking through the different pages of the pop-up book.

She then pulled out one of the tabs to pop something up, it reading 'HMS Alliance - Navy Museum'.

"Navy museum, that's got to be where the staff is." Cade stated.

"It was in my hands all along." Viviane spoke.

"We gotta go!" You said, pointing outside to a bunch of black cars and vans.

Sirens could be heard.

Busted.

"British TRF!" A man yelled.

"Come on!" Cade said.

You, Viviane and Cade immediately booked it, the sound of the women from downstairs all gasping in unison.