Chapter 4!

You, Bee and Cade were still driving towards the gate into the junkyard that you and the rest of the autobots were currently calling 'home'.

Sherman was the one who 'guarded' the gate from others, and as Bee and Hound drove past, bee made a small drift and into another section, hound following behind.

Cade was still talking to Sherman, who was tribal chief, though Cade always sounded racist when referring to Sherman as that.

Bee made a drift and opened the door for you to get out, you doing just that as Drift approached an already transformed hound.

"Booyah! Big time!" Hound said, a few things flying off him. "I should not have eaten all Tijuana street machinery."

He looked back, spotting an explosion in the distance.

You did the same.

"Come on, Hound!" You sighed, face-palming.

"Damn, forgot about that cluster bomb." Hound said.

Drift was a new colour, being a nice red with red optics, a small reminder that drift was an ex-decepticon.

"Yo! What's your problem, dude!" A man with a floral open shirt said.

His name was Jimmy, and Cade hired him for... odd reasons.

Wheelie was near him too.

You knew wheelie for a long time, and you knew his sexual tendencies.

"Next time, ease on the breaks!" Jimmy told Hound, looking up at him.

"Morning, Jimmy!" You said, grinning.

"That's the way I roll. I like to make a statement when I arrive." Hound stated.

"Well, you're getting dust all over the campus!" Jimmy told him.

"This ain't no campus. It's a junkyard!" Hound informed him as jimmy walked back inside.

That's when Cade rolled in, looking towards you and Jimmy.

"Jimmy!" Cade said.

"Hey, don't take any aggression out on me." Jimmy shouted from afar.

You looked over and spotted Sherman's car in the large T-Rex's mouth.

"what did I tell you?" You asked.

"Damn it, Grimlock! We're guests here!" Cade yelled.

"You two got in some shit, huh?" Jimmy questioned.

"Yeah, neck deep!" Cade shouted.

"That's an understatement, Cade!" You told him, watching him go towards grimlock.

"Cade, Y/n, that's what you get for taking the yellow bugger." Crosshairs said, taking a toothpick-like object from his mouth and throwing it. "You need a leader out there... like me."

Bee immediately ran over, to square up with Crosshairs, circling him.

"You got him annoyed now, Crosshairs." You said, gesturing to the autobot.

"Shut up. Before I do some damage you won't walk away from." BumbleBee said.

"You will never be Optimus prime." Crosshairs stated.

"You talk too much." BumbleBee told him, the two getting into a full-fledged fight.

"Come on, man! Million-year-old legendary warrior and you act like a bunch of junkyard dogs!" Cade shouted at grimlock. "You're starting to piss me off!"

Trench was in his alt mode behind Grim-Lock, being a construction vehicle.

Grimlock looked to Cade and you, the car half-way down his throat.

"Come back here, Grimlock!" Cade said, watching Grimlock walk away.

"Grimlock, stop eating it!" You said.

"Turn around. What do you got in your mouth?" Cade asked, seeing Grimlock munching on the Chief's car.

He was angry.

You raised your arms slightly and backed away, leaving this to Cade.

"I swear, I am wasting my time protecting you. Drop the cruiser right now!" Cade yelled at the dinobot. "I know you got chief sherman's cruiser! Drop it!"

Grimlock roared, flames beginning to go out of his mouth as he slowly turned around.

"Serves you right. Spit it out! Spit it!" Cade yelled.

Grimlock then threw up exactly what Cade and you were expecting.

"Come on, Grimlock, there's cars on the other end of the junkyard you can eat. Why that one?" You asked, crossing your arms.

Grimlock spit up several other things, before letting his head onto the ground to discipline himself.

"Don't eat cars. Do not eat cars." Cade stated.

He walked over to the car before turning to grimlock.

"You get back in your hole and think about what you did!" Cade shouted at the dinobot.

You looked back at Jimmy as you watched grimlock run, sighing a little bit.

"It's like the Macy's thanksgiving day parade out here, Jimmy J." Cade told him.

"I'm starting to think you're not qualified." You said, stepping closer.

"You two hired me from a want ad in the Dakota penny ledger! Think that comes with a superpower?" Jimmy yelled. "That is a dinosaur! An alien dinosaur! That was not in the ad!"

"He's like a dog, Jimmy!" You said, gesturing to grimlock.

You, Cade and jimmy entered the small 'garage' as you leaned against the wall, watching jimmy and Cade bicker a little bit.

"It tried to eat me yesterday!" Jimmy exclaimed..

"Look, you want to go to federal prison?" Cade asked.

"Fed- no, no, I don't want to go to any prison." Jimmy stated.

"Well, that's where you're gonna go, okay? 'Cause you're aiding and abetting. Me and Y/n are fugitives, alright? Us two are the bosses and you're out little crimey." Cade said.

"Never say that again." You stated, earning a glare from Cade.

"Not helping." Cade said.

"When you two leave, it becomes the wild kingdom out here. I- I don't know what to do." Jimmy stated.

"I told you, this is a junkyard. They blend in with other junk. That's it." Cade stated.

"You hired me to be senior Vice President Of worldwide operations." Jimmy said.

"Did I tell you that?" Cade asked.

"Lying isn't a good look, Cade." You stated.

"Yes, that's what you said." Jimmy said.

"I made that shit up." Cade told him.

You let your head lean back and into a tilt, sighing at the current situation.

"Do not take this title away from me, Cade." Jimmy said.

Sometimes you felt like you were the only sane human in the junkyard, besides Sherman.

"This is not a startup, okay? We don't do this shit for money. It's for the higher cause." Cade stated.

"You don't do this shit for the money? What's wrong with you both? How you guys gonna eat?" Jimmy asked.