Chapter 10!

You, cade and the rest of the autobot were being boxed in by decepticons and Megatron, and Izabella wasn't helping at the moment.

Something was latched onto Cade's arm, and it looked like it hurt.

"You think I'm afraid of you, cabrén!" She questioned Megatron, walking closer.

"Hey, stop!" Cade shouted at her.

"Get back, Izabella!" You yelled.

"Cade yeager. Y/n Witwicky." Megatron said, narrowing his optics. "I need that talisman!"

Megatron had a red mark running along his helm.

Huh.

Before you could really get a good look at it, Cade blasted at Megatron, and you immediately flicked and spun a switch which triggered a large explosion.

Cade and you grabbed Izabella, beginning to run.

"We don't do this kamikaze shit!" Cade yelled at her. "You wanna go out there and start screaming at a decepticon?!"

"Get those vile beings!" You heard Megatron shout.

"Im on 'Em!" Barricade said.

They all transformed, driving towards you and Cade as he held back Izabella.

You shot at Barricade, Cade Doing he same as you and Izabella began to run, Cade following behind.

One could only wish to outrun a police car, let alone a decepticon.

Izabella continued running, before you, Cade and her turned a corner and slid across the ground, grimlock jumping up to join in the fight.

You and Cade began to run, hearing explosions and shouting of both autobots and 'cons mixed together.

"That plan went to shit!" Jimmy shouted, running towards the three of you, dropping a few things. "That's the only plan you got?"

Cade was going to respond, but you quickly spotted drones flying overhead.

"Down!" You told them, dragging jimmy down.

"Get down, Get down!" Cade said, dragging Izabella down too.

"What are those?" Jimmy asked.

"T.R.F." Cade stated.

"Nice of them to join us." You sighed, panting a little to catch your breath.

Jimmy tried to muster up words, but couldn't.

"We gotta get inside. Come on. Run!" Cade told you guys, before beginning to run as you followed.

"It's supposed to hunt Terrorists! Not tax-paying Americans!" Jimmy yelled. "Not that I pay taxes, but-"

"We're kind of terrorists in this situation, J!" You yelled back at him.

You and the group entered the building, beginning to run up the stairs quickly, the drones flying around to check the town.

"We're safe in here." Cade said.

"There's always one in charge!" Izabella exclaimed. "Just like back in Chicago, like a mother!"

You continued going up the steps, reaching a room on the upper level, quickly looking around as you tried to catch your breath.

You hoped bee, Crosshairs and drift were doing alright.

The drones broke in, breaking glass as they began to open fire, you, Izabella, Cade and jimmy being the targets they were currently after.