Anouncment/fix ups ect.

I'm going to be re-writing some of these chapters, adding some more original points, and remaking and getting more into Ka'yis backstory- because i have just dove into her backstory without any more background on family and stuff. Some might not be in timeline order. And i may make more bonus stuff like little Ka'yi with Neytiri and Tsu'teys backstory and such.

I'm also hoping to get into more chapters, space my stuff out a bit more, ect. I know this book has lost honesty a lot of popularity (in my opinion) and i get that, loosing interest due to lack of originality in plot, I've followed the movie to much. Leaving fandom, ect. It's discouraging for a moment but I've learned that hopefully if i get more into it and are more passionate about it it'll be more interesting and enjoyable. I've rushed into things with little to not plot, like the blossoming of Jake and Ka'yis relationship and friendship. I hope to raise my expectations on this book for myself and make it more enjoyable to me and the readers.

Anyhoo, I'm going to hold a sort of vote. For a next book of Avatar the way of water. And the future of the plot for the book.

So.

#1 Ka'yi being the mother of neteyam, Lo'ak ect. and her journey (like this book)

#2 Ka'yi still being the mother, but a new Oc added and being the love interest of one of the kids and from that Oc's pov.

#3 Neytiri being the mother and Ka'yi forgotten and from the pov of a different oc.

#4 Oc being from the forest clan and going with the sully's to the ocean. (Love interest being on other Oc, one of the children, ect)

#5 Oc being one of the children of the sullys (Ka'yi being the mother.)
  - Love interest?
  - No love intrest

I'm leaning to #2 but would like to see the readers pov.