XV. Bond

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

XV.    Bond

    THE SUDDLE WIND blew in the face of Ka'yi, who was looking down from the large rock. Her eyes watched the small speck of green and blue that drifted around the small ravine. She smiled, her fangs showing as her tail flexed slightly. She turned around, running towards the opening they once came from as she clicked her tongue.

She could hear the whooping from the other hunters as they threw their hands in the air in congratulations to the Avatar. She scooted her body past the small opening of the waterfall, feeling the water touch her blue skin, creating small goosebumps.

Breathing out she quickly grabbed her braid, attaching it to Se'ayl who stared at her with curiosity, her large talons gripping onto the side of the rocks where Ka'yi left her. Ka'yi quickly hopped on, her ears flexing at the sounds of the Ikrans around her.

She tilted her head to the edge, Se'ayl following as they smoothly fell off the rocks, diving toward the ground at a fast pace. Before they could get close they leveled out, Se'ayl winds flapping mightily.

Jake chuckled at the wind, narrowly missing the large floating rock. His tail moved behind him at a calm pace, showing off the happiness that overcame the spark of nerves that festered inside of him. The wind that blew his ears made them flick, his hair blew windy in the wind that was created from the flapping of Bob's wings.

His ears flicked, a familiar nose making him glace around widely to find the source. Ka'yi whooped, a small smirk on her face as she rode near Jake, glancing around trying to find her, his eyes wide in wonder. Ka'yi flew under him, looking up to see him already looking down as she maneuvered in front of him.

Jake smiled, raising his hand and waving at the Na'vi. "Hey!" He shouted over the wind, his tail moving slightly faster at the sight of the girl. And while his hand was up he felt himself slip, making him quickly grab back on with an embarrassed look, his ears pointing slightly down.

Ka'yi laughed, knowing he was hoping she didn't see that as he awkwardly glanced around. Ka'yi took her time to admire his face, his awkward ears pointing down as he glanced to the side. His tail pointed down as he clubs held onto the Ikrans antennas. He had a bright smile, showing off his fangs and a cocky smirk.

Ka'yi smiled before looking down, grabbing onto Se'ayl tightly and slightly moving her head left as she knew Jake was close behind. "Let's go!" Jake's horse voice yelled over the loud sounds of nature as he followed the Na'vi blindly. Knowing how much she liked it, Ka'yi allowed Se'ayl to vear left near the water fountain, feeling the water splash her as Se'ayl's large wing dipped into it.

They moved along the sky, bodies feeling light as they soared through the air in fast velocity, hair blowing everywhere but that was to worry about later, now was to worry about and enjoy the sky and its entities. Goosebumps rose on her blue skin, creating a fizzling feeling in her bones as they continued straight on.

She glanced back, catching the eye of the smiling Jake who nodded at her, his smile widening more. She reciprocated it, trying to ignore the tingling feeling in her stomach as she gripped onto the antenna of Se'ayl tighter. She glanced around, not finding Jake beside her.

He was now below her, before maneuvering back behind her. "Yeah, baby, I got this!" He laughed loudly. Ka'yi let out a chirp-like sound, moving to the left as she noticed the large rock in front of the. Jake, who snapped out of his trance looked at it. "Oh, shit!" He chuckled, moving to the right as they narrowly missed the large rock.

He whooped, meeting Ka'yi in the middle as they maneuvered around each other, their own shouts of Joy mixing to create a beautiful melody. "Hell yeah!" He couldn't stop laughing, and Ka'yi could feel the joy radiating off of him as he spread his arms wide, regretting it quickly as he grabbed one once again.

"I may not be much of a hose guy, but I was born to do this."

Jake glanced at Ka'yi who flew beside him, her eyes focused on the horizon in front of them. Jake chuckled, looking back in front of himself. "Yeah!" He felt the wind on him, the sun setting in a beautiful pink, and a small mist seedling over the floating rocks.

A large planet became mush in view as he gazed at it, a sense of calm washing over him. Jake watched as Ka'yi slowed, directing her Ikran to a large field-like rock that floated in the middle. He followed, letting bob rest on the rock as they dismounted.

Ka'yi walked near the opening, her eyes wide and a smile on her face as she crouched down, pulling jake with her. He watched with interest, nodding his head along as she began telling him about what happened. He didn't say anything, it was kinda cute seeing the wonder and spark in her eyes.

She made hand gestures with her hands, moving her body with the story as she occasionally glanced at him to make sure he was listening. "I came like this." She bent her elbow, reaching it towards the sky and moving it slowly down. "This you." She pointed at it with her other hand, glancing at Jake.

"Yeah, yeah." He muttered, watching her with a smile as his tail moved quickly behind him. "I turn. I feel the wind." She moved her arm along with her body. "I turn very strong." Her accent was strong as she spoke, eyes wide with a sparkle. She moved her hands to the side as she spoke.

Jake nodded, pointing at her hands. "Look, yeah, see, I banked so hard.." He moved his arms now, watching as Ka'yi gave him her attention. He kept his eyes on her as he talked, his ears pointing back as he did. Ka'yi nodded, her own tail moving quickly and her ears pointing back as she listened to him with interest, watching the movement of his hands.

"Yes, yes!" She nodded, tilting her hands along as she looked at them like she was reliving the actions. "And then I came down and-" She tried to think of the English word, her tongue pointing slightly out as she scrunched her nose. "Swooped?" Jake helped, his brows furrowing with a small smile on his face.

Ka'yis eyes lit up, nodding along. "Yes, I swooped below-" They were cut off, by whooping and roaring sounds getting closer to them. She glanced up to the sky, Tsu'tey, and the two hunters were on their Ikrans above them, shouting at them.

Ka'yi glanced at Jake with a smile before rushing over to Se'ayl and connecting, diving off the rocks to follow Tsu'tey. Jake, snapping out of his trance, quickly followed a breathy laugh coming from his as he grabbed onto Bob, connecting and diving off the rocks. 

0n1ver3 SPEAKS!

The next chapter is going to have a ton of cute stuff with Ka'yi and Jake and I cant wait to write it, but whew, two chapters in a day, might make it three if your lucky.