[000]

Chapter 0

Chapter 0

0.       Zola'u Nìprrte'

--

ᴀʟʟ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴀ'ᴠɪ

  DARKNESS, SURROUNDED By bioluminescence blues and purples shining in the light of the darkness. Groups of Pamtseowll sung in a fine tune, the soft characteristic plants swaying in the soft wind, the high pitched fine tune carrying in the wind.

Soft patter of rain droplets hit the trees ears, making them curl up- the song of nature muffling with each curl. The soft pattering of feet hitting the muddied ground filled the area as they shuffled in the area.

The Vitraya Ramunong stood tall and mighty, almost a small hum vibrating the ground below. Light flowing atokirina' drifting in the wind- unaffected by the rain that sprayed down.

The pink glowing nerves hung high and low, glowing dimly to the land around it, lighting it in its ethereal glow.

A mated couple stood forth- tails enter-linked with each other- ears flicking at each hum of the Omatikayan who stood around- joined hands as they watched.

The couple held a baby, blue and wide eyed. Yellow eyes which studied the world around it in innocent light, small tail with the smallest of black hair at the tip flicked, to big for its body but to small at the same time.

Ears big, too big for the chubby baby's face- Syuratan glowing in the night light, light enough to shine on the nearby skin of its mother.

The baby babbled, a toothy grin on its body- showing the gums in its mouth. Three fingered hands small and gripping the large finger of her mother. The father stood side to his mate, eyes focused and pupils wide as they stared at his baby, an extension of himself and his yawntu in an other bodily form.

The father spoke, deep voice calming the area around him, a voice filled with wisdom and love as he spoke to his mate and child. "Ka'yi Te Hoehì Eìk ' Veo'ite" He spoke, watching the baby who squirmed in her mother's hands.

"Fìtxon hu the eclipse sìn the tawtxew, nga will reunite hu nawm sa'nok eywa" He expressed- ears flicking with each touch of rain that hit the delicate structure. ( Tonight with the eclipse on the horizon, you will reunite with great mother Eywa )

"Zìvu." The mother spoke, her grip on her daughter soft as she turned to her mate. The voice was soft- kind with a rough edge. Her eyes expressed all he needed to know- the bond echoing in their minds and body every waking moment.

A feather from a Warbonnet Fern decorated her hair, her black hair was down, held halfway up with a decor of beads that each held a decorated pattern, and a Warbonnet Fern purple and blue feather woven through.