lV. Jake Sully

Chapter Four

Chapter Four

lV. Jake Sully

"I CAME TO LEARN," JAKE SPOKE OUT, his eyes narrow to show his want. Mo'at looked up at him threw narrow eyes. "We have tried to teach other sky people." She expressed through pursed lips. Ka'yis ears dropped at the thought, her tail calming down as she stood.

"Is is hard to fill a cup which is already full." She scowled at Jake. Ka'yi watched the interaction, waiting for an indication that the sky man must leave. Jake furrowed his brows as he stared down at Mo'at. "Well, my cup is empty, trust me." He flicked his head a tiny bit as he spoke, a smirk coming to rest on his lips.

"Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist." Jake smiled. Ka'yi let a small sigh escape her lips at the name, shifting from one foot to another. "What are you?" Mo'at asked. Jake licked his lips as he glanced at the ground, his eyes glazing over slightly. "I was a Marine. A-uh.. A warrior of the Jarhead clan." He glanced around, eyes darting back and forth from Mo'at to Ka'yi.

"Tsamsiyu pak?" Tsu'tey burst out, a small chuckle coming from him as he pointed at Jake. (A warrior? I could kill him easily.) "Pot tsun oe tspivang nìftue." He laughed, walking a bit closer and touching Father's chest in humor. Eytukan interrupted him, sticking his hand out to stop him from going any closer to Jake.

Ka'yis ears narrowed as she stood slightly closer to Jake. "Fìpo lu 'awvea, uniltìranyu-tsamsiyu, a tsole'a ayoengìl." Eytukan spoke out, his hands spread out widely in front of him. He glanced at the people as he talked. Ka'yi watched as many grew near as they listened to Eytukan speak about the Jake Sully.  (This is the first warrior dreamwalker..we have seen.)

"Pori awngaru lu tìkin, a nume nì'ul." He spoke more, talking to the people. (We need to learn more about him) Tsu'tey, Neytiri, and Ka'yi looked at him with wide eyes, not expecting that outcome. Jake looked confused, glancing at Ka'yi with broad eyes as he tried to understand what was being decided.

"Ma 'ite, awngeyä fya'ori zene nga sänume sivi poru.... " Mo'at walked closer to her daughter. Ka'yi and Neytiri both pointed to themselves, both thinking the same thing, hoping it wasn't them. When Mo'at turned all of her attention on Ka'yi her ears flattened in annoyance, a small scowl rising on her face. (My daughter, you will teach him our way...)

"...fte tsivun pivlltxe sì tivìran na ayoeng." She continued on, walking until she was in front of the scowling Ka'yi. (To speak and walk as we do.) "Oeru pelun? Ke lu muiä." Ka'yi complained with a scowl, her hand coming up to play with the small necklace her birth father had given her. (Why me, that is unfair)

"Fkol pole'un fì'ut." Mo'at said, her hand being put in front of Ka'yis face. "Wiya!" Ka'yi hissed. (Dammit!), Her hands were thrown down in a tantrum-like manner as she tried to ignore the snickering that was coming from Neytiri. "It is decided." Mo'at repeated again for Jake to understand. "My daughter will teach you our ways." Mo'at pointed to the girl who looked ready to throw something.