{R18+} Epilogue: The Wedding

Disclaimer: I don't know how to warn you, but this wedding chapter is probably not going to be what you expect... Hope you will enjoy anyway! 🖤💙

And please keep in mind, I have no idea about Thai weddings, so all my knowledge is from google. Please don't be offended if I portrayed anything wrongly. This is just for fun and not supposed to hurt feelings. You can correct me if there is something wrong. 🙇‍♂️

{word-count: 14.622}

:::::::::::::::::☆☆☆::::::::::::::::

[A few weeks before VegasPete's wedding day]

Fat tears rolled down Kinn's cheeks. When he bent down to cope with the pain they bundled and dropped down from the tip of his nose. Usually he didn't show this amount of vulnerability to anybody... however, since he loved Porsche, his boyfriend was the one he could confide in him.

But Porsche wasn't here. No, instead Kinn stood in front of his father, crying like he hadn't done in the man's presence since he had been a child.

Korn fetched a tissue box and held it out for Kinn to take. He obeyed and blew his nose while his father guided him to sit on the sofa in Korn's office. Kinn didn't know what to do. How in the fucking world should he go on with what he just heard. What should he tell Porsche? How should he ever face Porsche again after this?!

Korn lay a hand on Kinn's shoulder as he took the seat next to him with a silent sigh. A fatherly gesture, that was meant to be comforting, but Kinn felt like he was about to vomit any moment now.

"It's okay, son." Korn assured, squeezing Kinn's shoulder lightly.

That was it. The straw that breaks the camel's back. He leaped up in a fit of rage, turning to look at the man he thought he used to know his whole life.

"How the fuck shall anything be okay?!" More tears leaked from his eyes and he wiped them away with the sleeve of his fortune of a Gucci suit. "How should anything ever be okay again after what you just told me?!"

Korn gave him a disapproving glare, obviously displeased with his son's defiant attitude and uncontrolled outburst, but he caught himself quickly. Schooling his expression to relax again as he leaned back on the sofa and crossed one leg over the other. "I did you a favor."

Kinn took in a sharp breath to counter, but his father raised his hand to stop him. Kinn who was used to obey pursed his lips in frustration, but stayed put. "Now you know the truth, son. So you know what you need to keep from your boyfriend."

"He's also your nephew!" Kinn ranted, throwing both hands in the air to give some of his fury an opportunity to deflate.

"Not really." Korn's voice was calm, emotionless. All the Mafia leader he was, had always been. Cruel, selfish. Heartless. It hurt Kinn. Porsche wasn't his father's blood. Porsche's mother wasn't either, but they still grew up together. How could he hurt her like that? How could he defame her and her son's so easily. Kinn stayed silent in spite of the thunder raging in his heart. He felt like a kettle about to explode if he opened his mouth even a tiny bit, so he kept his lips pressed together when his father continued.

"Namphueng was never my sister. Our sister."

Kinn wanted to yell at him that he was sick, but the words didn't want to come at all. This was his father. Despite everything, Kinn loved him. Even after he had witnessed how he killed his own brother, or how he had abused his might over Vegas, or how he had hurt Pete to gain a reason to eliminate his cousin. Kinn had thought all of that had been out of poor judgment, that his father would maybe regret and come clean with all of that. That he probably even would make his peace with Vegas one day. That the problem had always been the enmity between the two families.