Disclaimer and Info

Read me please:

Hello everyone. This is a VegasPete Fanfic based on the KinnPorsche series. Just for fun, nothing commercial.

I didn't wrote VP Fanfics for some time, because while watching the series I kind of lost the connection to the characters a bit.

Partly the novel and the series match, but in some points it is so different (my POV). I'm not saying one is better than the other.

I think Series-Vegas is more sensitive (reminds me a bit of the Vegas from the special chapters).
Series-Pete is a bit more ... how to say? ... crazy? He shows less fear and is so fierce. I like it, but it's just different.

All I want to say with all these words is, I will seperate the storys. Like a parallel universe. Maybe I will use a bit information from the novel, if it wasn't mentioned in the series. 💙💜

But this FF is about VP from the series.

Of Course *Spoiler Alert* for the whole mainpart of the VegasPete story!

...................

English is not my native language, please keep that in mind. I'm sure there will be mistakes.

⚠️Trigger - Warning:⚠️
This Fanfic will partially contain physical and mental violence, mental issues and sexual contents. But I will set a explicit trigger warning for every single chapter.

Please read with responsibility and take care of yourself. Stop reading if it could harm you in any way!

...................

Feel free to give feedback or correct my English.

But please remember to always stay friendly and remember it's not necessary that we all share the same point of view.

Have fun. 😊 Let's go!