{R18+} Chapter 10 - Let Me Take Care Of You

⚠️(Trigger) Warning: mental issues; sexual (bdsm) content and violence; abuse mentioned}

[When someone speaks English I'll type the parts bold.]

This chapter became longer than I expected, but I hope you like it.

Have fun. 😊 Let's go.

.......................

As I woke up in the morning my body felt a bit sore. I blinked as I opened my eyes and hissed as I moved my body and felt the pain of scratches and bruises on it. I needed a Moment to realize what happened.

Vegas.

I sat up with a start and grunted unintentionally.

I looked hurriedly around the room and noticed in relieve that I was alone. The sound of the rushing shower came from the adjoining private bathroom.

I tried to recall the last night. How I left the Main Family's place, because I wanted to find Vegas. Checking if he was okay after what I had just learned happened to him. The panic in my chest as I heard that he went out, almost without protection. All this stupid people around him who obviously don't care about him.

The feeling as he pulled me towards him, placing his hand firmly on my stomach. We were so close, I could feel his beating hard on my back. For some reason, it felt so natural, like ... home.

I frowned. Remembering him pushing me against the wall. His hand on my throat. Why did he suddenly became so angry? I gazed to the trash can. The suit was already gone. Did it enraged him so much that he brought it outside even before he went to take a shower?

Thinking of his anger I was surprised by my own reaction about it.

Vegas pushing me against the wall.
Vegas yelling at me.
Vegas choking me.
Vegas forcing me to undress.
Maybe I should be angry or afraid, but actually I didn't mind anything of it.

My body reacted to Vegas acts intentionally, made me feel dizzy and hot until I couldn't hold back anymore. My face flushed as I thought about the sex.

All of a sudden, I was incredibly embarrassed that I had let go myself like that. What I said. What I asked him to do. I felt so strange to myself. I have never done that before. I never let it out before. I never let anyone dominate me in that way. Completely relinquished control.

But I also never felt so light headed before. So free.

But even if it felt right, it wasn't. I had allowed Vegas to fuck me. Vegas, the son of the former head of the Minor Family. Vegas, who I was supposed to be investigating. Vegas the arch enemy of Khun Kinn.

Was that betrayal already?

Fuck!

I slapped my palm on my forehead and felt a slight stabbing pain. I looked at my palms, seeing the cuts of my own fingernails. Only now I noticed how deep the cuts were. Had I been so out of it that I hadn't noticed? Because of him?

Obviously I was attracted to Vegas. There was no point in denying it to myself any longer. But I had no idea what he thought of me. Maybe it was just a game? A pastime? Or was he trying to distract me? Unsettle me?

I traced the cuts with my thumb. Whatever happened to me, even if I possibly... liked Vegas. I didn't wanted anybody to come so close. Especially not Vegas. He was dangerous in more than one way. I couldn't take that risk. The price could be too high...

But...

"What happened to your hands?"

I winced as Vegas suddenly spoke to me. I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't recognized him exiting the bathroom. Reflexively, I pulled the blanket from my lap up to my chin and looked at him startled.