{R18+} Chapter 12 - Negotiation

⚠️(Trigger) Warning: mental issues (memory loss), sexual content}

[When someone speaks English I'll type the parts bold.]

Hello everyone,

I try to mix 'good' and 'bad' times a bit. So, here is a lighter chapter for today. I guess that's the longest sex scene I wrote so far. At least it feels like this. 😅 Enjoy.

[You will find pics of the outfits below the story.🧥]

Have fun. 😊 Let's go.

.......................

[Later same Day]

Vegas' POV

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hips before I exited my bathroom. I thought about Pete the whole time. What he has said earlier was nice, but... I just couldn't feel it.

I hoped he wouldn't be mad because I left him like that. And he would leave soon. I didn't want to have any hard feelings between us, before he went out.

Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?" I asked annoyed. Work was done already and I didn't feel like taking care of anything else today. Besides, I was irritated because Pete would go out with Tankhun.

"It's me." Pete said through the closed door. As soon as I heard his voice I felt at ease.

"Come in."

He entered the room and closed the door behind him. Smiling at me. Genuine, no fake.

I gazed at him from head to toe. Pete looked stunning. He wore a button-up shirt one side black with white cuff the other white with black cuff, collar and pocket. A black shirt under the button-up covered his chest completely, hiding his wounds and scars. He had put on a black ripped jeans and white sneakers. Furthermore he wore his casual earrings and necklace and a flat silver ring on his right hand's middle finger.

Pete's hair was gelled and the defined strands fell into his face, some gaps revealing his forehead partially.

"Vegas? Are you okay?" Pete asked confused, because I turned silent as I checked his outfit.

"Sure." I cleared my throat. "I told you already you don't have to wait for someone to invite you in." I said dismissively to cover I was taken aback for a moment.

"I thought it's your private room, so..."

He stopped as I approached him. I grabbed his necklace to pull him close to my face and he stopped breathing. "You are welcome here at any time."

I released him and approached my closet. I smirked as I heard Pete exhale behind my back.

"How are you, Pete? Did you take a good rest?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

"Will you leave now?" I tried to sound casual, even though the fact that he was leaving annoyed me deeply.

"No, not yet. There is still some time."

"Okay." I pulled out a pair of sweatpants throwing them on the bed.

"Vegas?" He asked hesitantly and as I looked at him I saw him patting his thigh lightly. So he was nervous. I looked at him as I waited for him to continue.

"I'm here to ask you a favor."

"A favor?" Wasn't it favor enough to let him go out with the lunatic?

"Yes. I would like to ask you to join us tonight." Pete said hastily.