Chapter 4 - The Task

Hi everyone,

I decided to include Vegas English in the story. I'll type the parts bold.

{⚠️Trigger Warning: mental issues}

Have fun. 😊 Let's go.

.............

Vegas' POV

"Amnesia? What does that mean?" Porsche asked.

We were sitting in Dr. Tops office and I massaged my temples. I was on the edge of madness and didn't know if I wanted to burst out in tears or anger.

The presence of Kinn and Porsche made my mood even worse.

"It means he lost his memories. Partially. It's seems like the last few month are erased."

"So what can we do? Can't we just tell him what happened? Maybe he will remember." Porsche asked.

I was annoyed by so much stupidity, as soon as Dr. Top mentioned the word 'Amnesia' I was aware about the current situation. Amnesia was a gamble, you could might gain something but possibly lose everything you own.

My mother suffered from amnesia from time to time before she died, sometimes she had good days, sometimes bad days, until the bad days outweighed it.

But it's not the same as with Pete! I tried to admonish myself.

"That's dangerous, Khun Porsche. When someone suffered from amnesia, the best way is to let them gain their memories back themselves. But..." The doctor hesitated.

"But what?" Kinn asked.

"Not every patient is able to remember. It's a chance of about 40 % to remember everything. About 60 % to remember partially. In addition, this is a special case. Khun Pete has had live changing experiences during the time he forgot about. We have to avoid that he will get a shock. This could be very dangerous for him."

"Damn it! Shit!" I cussed and jumped up, kicking the chair away.

"Vegas!" Kinn stood up and was about to grab my arm, but I pulled it out of his grip and pushed him away.

"I warn you, Kinn! Don't mess with me right now!" Porsche got up and put his hand on his lovers shoulder, glaring at me menacingly. But I couldn't care less.

My feelings were absolutely messed up!

We stood there staring at each other with hatred. The mood was tense, as if someone had spilled gasoline around the room. A single spark would start a firestorm.

Dr. Top got up casually and picket up the chair to put it in it's place again. Then he went back to sit on his desk chair.

"Gentlemen." His voice was firm but friendly. "I know your temper is running high, but if you really do care about Khun Pete's well-being, you should calm down and listen to me." He made a gesture to seat us again.

I sighed and was the first who took the seat again, the other two followed. I crossed my arms and nodded to the doctor.

"I spoke to a colleague from the psychological department of the hospital. As we see it, there are two options for the further procedure. First he could go back to the Main Family and continue-"

"No! No way!" This was no option for me. If he would return to them I might lose him completely and since all what had happened, I couldn't tell if he was actually safe there.

Tankhun and Pete's friends may have been concerned for him, and the lunatic would not readily allow Pete to be harmed. But I didn't trust Uncle Korn and Kinn one bit. I was sure they were willing to use him as cannon fodder or leverage if need be.