{R18+} Chapter 21 - Red Room

Helloooooo! 🤗

Yes, you're seeing it right: Really a new chapter after so long! Sorry, peeps. Life is still a challange to me currently.

This chapter was abandoned a bit when I realized that a BDSM scene and a dramatic storyline didn't go so well together. Someone said once they were looking forward to the Red Room (after chapter 10 or so, I don't find the cmt anymore), and I had that in mind the whole time, but it just didn't fit the events in the story then. So - long story short - here's the red room (actually, the playroom isn't the red room, but whatever).

I figured that the playroom is between Vegas' secret office (the original red room) and Vegas' official office. Both can only be reached through a hidden entrance in the wall (as you see in ch. 10).

⚠️(Trigger) Warning: sexual content (BDSM). It's their first scene, so it's might be mild to some people's taste. (Oh, and sorry I can't go without at least a little bit  of angst...) ⚠️

Safe words: color system 🚥
❤Red: stop immediately
💛Yellow: slow down/check in
💚Green: keep going

Have fun! Let's go!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Word count ca. 8233
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pete's POV

We stayed three more days at the safe house, before we went back to Minor Family's place on Sunday. Porsche, in consultation with Vegas, had in the meantime made sure that our family's safety was guaranteed. To discuss the details he would come by today (on Monday) to meet Vegas and me. We waited in Vegas' office for his arrival. Since we still had some time and Vegas never missed a beat, he pulled me into his lap, sitting sideways. I allowed it to happen and let him kiss me thoroughly.

Kissing Vegas was one of my favorites. We sank into each other and loosened only briefly from time to time to breathe. I could linger like this for ages, hoping Porsche was late like he always used to be. However...

"I love you." Vegas breathed against my lips just as the door opened.

"Good to know." Porsche mocked as he entered the room.

I hurriedly retracted from the kiss, but wasn't able to stand up as Vegas wrapped his arms around my waist, locking me in.

"Don't you know how to knock, Porsche?" Vegas asked annoyed, probably he wasn't bothered because we got caught red-handed, but because of the interruption.

"No." Porsche and I said at the same time, then laughed. Porsche never had been one for the observance of courtesies. Kinn and Porsche had had a lot of discrepancies because of this in the beginning.

Porsche closed the door and dropped into a chair across from Vegas' desk. I tried to get up again, a bit more determined this time, but it only ended in me straddling Vegas backwards. He shifted me a bit, so he was able to look at Porsche past my arm, both his arms were wrapped tightly around my middle. I rolled my eyes but let him be. Actually I didn't mind being close either. It was like we had to make up for the last stressful weeks. Since it was only Porsche I wasn't that shy. Well, maybe my cheeks turned a bit pink, but that was nobody's business!

"How are you?" Porsche asked, looking at me.

"We are fine." I answered for Vegas and me. He pulled me closer rewardingly. "You?"

"Mhm. Yes, it's okay." Porsche grumbled, yet he didn't seem like he was really fine.

"What is it, Porsche?" Vegas asked.

"The last days were... I don't know. After what happened at this meeting, the mood is strange. Tankhun is more crazy than ever and Kinn is tense and then there is Kim who stops by occasionally for whatever reason and Chay seems to freak out over every minor issue. I am slowly considering moving into my abandoned office here at the Minor Clan's compound."