Chapter 13 - Quicksand

⚠️(Trigger) Warning: mental issues, sexual content violence; self-injury}
Please stop reading if it could harm you in any way!!! Take care of yourself and read with reposnibility! Please don't take fictional characters as an example!⚠️

[When someone speaks English I'll type the parts bold.]

{Disclaimer: This is fiction, so I don't mind that Vegas drives after he drank alcohol, but as for real life: Don't drink and drive! Don't take a risk, please. It isn't worth the consequences. Thank you. Take care.}

Hello everyone,

sorry, sorry, 🙏🙏 again it took so long for this chapter. And it's a though one. But we come closer to the end of this bumpy ride. Please hold on. 🤞💕

Have fun. 😊 Let's go.

.......................

Pete' POV

"I wanted to fuck you, since you entered my room tonight. Looking so fucking beautiful. Do you know how sexy, you are?"

I looked into Vegas eyes in the mirror, but my sight blurred as the familiar lightning of pain shoot through my head again.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed and slapped my palm against my forehead.

There were memories and they came with the feelings of deep and grueling insecurity, sorrow and regret.

We had had sex. Vegas and me. At the safe house. In the room... in that room...

It had been a spontaneous decision. I had been exposed to so much stress, all the pain, fear and despair of the past days had built up inside me and I could no longer keep it inside. I slowly disappeared more and more. I had needed something to relieve me, to ground me.

And he saw me... Vegas recognized my wishes, so deep inside that I wasn't able to pull it up myself, even if it tormented me.

I was lonely and my loneliness met his.

My pain met his pain.

Despite everything that had happened between us before, I trusted him, if only for that moment. Let myself fall and let him catch me. I didn't have much to lose, after all.

I had been assure he would catch me... but I hadn't known why.

Why?

After all what happened.

Why?

After my memory loss, I had found this feeling again. Trust in someone you obviously shouldn't trust.

And now this feeling didn't seem real, as more memories drilled into my brain and took my heart on chokehold.

I could remember the safe house...

... and the horrible end of something that should never have happened.

Perhaps I had been foolish to think that Vegas saw anything in me other than the source of his amusement. A prisoner. A Plaything. A pet.

Still, I was startled by how much it hurt when he put the handcuff back on me after we have had sex. Not like before, chained up to the ceiling with raised arms, not even both hands cuffed. And yet a sign that I was subdued. Tamed. A domesticated pet.

"Do you know how sexy you are?"

Back then, as Vegas has said that it was like hearing his voice from under water. I had not answered. I had been deep in thought. Pain. There had been so much pain inside me. My feelings were all messed up. And in my head everything was so loud... so so loud...