{R18+} Chapter 19 - More than I have ever asked for

⚠️(Trigger) Warning: Sex and tears – really nothing else this time...⚠️

[When someone speaks English I'll type the parts bold.]

I sincerely apologize to the single community for this chapter.

Have fun. 😊 Let's go.

..............................

Macau's POV

"Khun Macau, you should eat something. It doesn't help when you run around in circles and starve yourself." Blade said friendly as he put some rice and egg on a plate.

I liked my head bodyguard. Most of the adults annoyed me and the brainless bodyguards who kissed my father's and uncle's feet even more so. But Blade was different. Like Nop, he had always been loyal to the Minor Family, even more loyal to my brother at that. I appreciated this.

Nonetheless I glared at him with dark eyes and Blade pressed his lips together. I was no match for my brother at all, but seemingly I was still enough of a Minor Family member to shut him up only with a glare.

I left the place where I went from left to right for almost the last hour and let me fall back on the couch with crossed arms. Blade stayed silent and continued to make himself busy in the kitchen. Aware that it was best to just leave me alone.

I sank back into my thoughts. Why the fuck was there no sign of my brother and Pete by now. Both of their phones were switched off and even Blade didn't have any information, since he couldn't reach Nop. I wondered whether Pete was okay. He didn't look good earlier. Pale and a bit shaky. What if he had an accident with the bike and lay anywhere, injured and alone, waiting for help... or dead.

A shiver ran down my spine and I quickly shook my head to get rid of this not beneficial thoughts. I felt Blade's gaze on my back, but he didn't dare to say anything.

Maybe it had been a mistake to let Pete go in his condition. But, honestly, what should we have done. I knew Pete for a while now and I was aware this man – even though he mostly wore the sunniest smile I have ever seen - wouldn't back down, especially not when it came to Vegas. That brought my thoughts to wonder what Vegas had done in the first place. Why did he leave Pete behind? Moreover how? Pete would never stay here voluntarily when Vegas went into danger. If the two of them had had a fight, I certainly had heard it. So Vegas must have done anything to trick Pete and sneaked out of the house before I recognized he went alone.

I wanted to know. Yet I wouldn't go upstairs to check for evidences in Vegas' and Pete's room, we had like an unspoken agreement to respect the other's privacy and so we never used to went into each other's room without permission (and also not without knocking, what was mostly to prevent myself from lifelong trauma therapy if Vegas fucked his way through all of Kinn's abandoned fuck toys and other twinks). So this wasn't an opportunity, even if I really wanted to know what had happened.

But whatever it was, Vegas had very likely been an asshole. At least that was what could be concluded from Pete's upset facial expression.

"Oh brother." I leaned back and let my head fall back to look at the ceiling. Vegas wasn't good with this. He wasn't good with trust and even if there wasn't much what he feared, yet he was scared to lose the ones he loved. He had never verbalized it to me, but I knew it anyway. In addition my brother had kind of a bad luck with this issue. Vegas tended to be left behind. Even Pa, left him in the end.

So maybe it was understandable that sometimes this fear made my brother acting irrationally. I could only hope that Pete would forgive him for whatever Vegas had done, but I guess odds were in favor. This two were obviously more than attached to each other. Probably Pete would be mad, but wouldn't leave even if Vegas acted like an asshole.