33

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 33. . .

Sam pov:

I smirked at my father "You see Dad, I'm a dominant omega with a mate." I said looking deep into his eyes "You'll never control or scare me again" I growled then released the command. Olly then ran downstairs from the bathroom "What happened?" he asked due to the now awkward atmosphere.

I smiled at him "Adult stuff" I said and Olly nodded "Are we gonna do more singing?" he asked and I nodded "Are you gonna sing?" The boy asked and I nodded then got up picking a song as it began my sister snorted and then tried to hide her laugh.

I glared at her "I've been looking for a driver who is qualified" I began singing and Colby raised an eyebrow "So if you think that you're the one step into my ride" I continued and held my hand out "I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine, got a sunroof top and a gangster lean" I sang.

At the same time I dragged my hand across my chest "So if you feel me, let me know, know, know" I sang stepping right in front of Colby "Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for?" I sang raising my eyebrows. "My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode" I placed my free hand on his chest as I sang.

Colby smirked at me "So start me up and watch me go, go, go, go" I sang with a smirk of my own "Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean" I winked at him as I sang. "Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine" I sang almost gasping as Colby span me.

He had me so my back was against his chest with his arms around my middle "Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights?" I sang looking over my shoulder at him "If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night" I sang to which Colby nipped my jaw.

I slaped one of his hands as a warning "'Cause I'm zero to sixty in 3.5" I sang smiling as Colby put his face in my neck "Baby you got the keys, now shut up and drive, drive, drive" I sang with an undertone of a giggle as my mate peppered kisses on my mark gland "Shut up and drive, drive, drive" I sang turning in his arms.

Colby hummed at me "I got class like a '57 Cadillac" I sang running a finger down his chest "Got overdrive with a whole lot of boom in the back" I turned back and pushed my ass against him slightly "You look like you can handle what's under my hood" I added arching my back against him.

Colby growled in my ear "You keep saying that you will, boy, I wish you would" I teased turning back and nipping his ear lobe "So if you feel me, let me know, know, know" I stepped back out of Colby's reach "Come on now, what you waiting for, for, for?" I continued to tease him.

I did this by releasing more of my scent "My engine's ready to explode, explode, explode so start me up and watch me go, go, go, go" I sang placing my free hand on my hip "Get you where you wanna go, if you know what I mean" I continued starting to feel breathless.

Colby smirked at me stepping forward on one foot and grabbed my wrist "Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine" I sang smiling as he spun me pulling me against his back. "Can you handle the curves?" I sang as Colby rubbed down my sides and hips "Can you run all the lights?" I continued feeling Colby's hand rubbing up my chest.

I looked around at everyone seeing Jess a bit angry, my siblings looked happy. My mum had the smallest smile and Colby's parents had raised eyebrows shaking their heads at their son. "If you can, baby boy, then we can go all night" I sang with a gasp as Colby gripped my jaw turning my head to the side to face him.

I stared into his eyes "'Cause I'm zero to sixty in 3.5" I continued my eyes now flicking to his lips "Baby, you got the keys" I mumbled as Colby licked his lips "Now shut up and drive, drive, drive" I sang shaking my head trying to distract myself.

Colby chuckled putting his nose against mine "Shut up and drive, drive, drive" I sang glaring at my mate "'Cause your Maybach ain't got what I got" I continued the song "Get it, get it, don't stop, it's a sure shot" I sang feeling myself melt as Colby closed his eyes.

I smirked to myself as I began seductively moving my hips side to side "And your Ferrari, huh, boy, I'm sorry I ain't even worried" I sang smirking when Colby growled quietly "so step inside and ride, ride, ride, ride" I sang then gasped as Colby kissed me.

I pulled back to see him smirking at me "Get you where you wanna go if you know what I mean" I continued then licked my lower lip "Got a ride that's smoother than a limousine" I sang putting my nose to Colby's "Can you handle the curves? Can you run all the lights?" I continued.

Colby licked my lips smirking "If you can, baby boy then we can go all night" I sang closing my eyes as I felt a little sting in my lower abdomen "Cause I'm zero to sixty in 3.5" I sang reopening my eyes seeing the worry in Colby's "Baby, you got the keys" I continued letting him know through my scent I was okay "Now shut up and drive" I finished my song.

Most people clapped but my dad and ollys dad didn't. Instead my dad glared and the other dad looked at me with lust. Me and Colby then sit on the couch allowing Jess to sing. As she did her dad sat next to Colby "So you breed him yet?" he suddenly asked. Colby faced him with a scrunched-up face.

The man took another swig from his bottle "I breed my bitch the day I met her, marked her too. Fuck she was a good fuck" he said chuckling as if Colby would join in "Umm no. He's a person so if only do that if he asked" Colby answered and I snuggled his bicep smiling.

The other man chuckled "He an omega they're here to be bred. I'd do it soon if I were you" the man said to Colby "Or you'll be looked down on as a dominant alpha" he added and Colby took a deep breath the shrugged "So, I'm not gonna do something my mate don't want" he simply said then scooped me up.

I squealed slightly "We're heading up to bed good night" Colby called as his mum was changing over karaoke "Okay honey, good night" Lesa called and I smiled allowing myself to be carried up to Colby's room. Once inside I was dropped on the bed then the door was locked.

Colby then walked over looking down at me with hands on his hips. I removed the top I was wearing the laid back opening my legs. My feet were flat on the bed with my knees bent "Alpha" I called holding my arms in the air "Yes omega what do you want?" Colby asked.

He slipped between my thighs his hands going either side of my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down "Scent me please?" I asked and Colby hummed moving one hand to my stomach. "Mine" he growled then nipped my jaw "Mmm yes yours" I purred feeling his event surround me.

I started to feel my eyes dropping "Sleep" Colby commanded "Nooo" I whined not wanting to stop what we were doing. "It's okay baby sleep" I knew it was a command but it sounded so sweet that I let it sink in and control my body. Though I was not completely asleep so I felt when Colby moved from me.

It almost woke me, but then I felt him tugging my bottoms and underwear off. I shivered slightly but that changed as warm hands guided fluffy bottoms on me. Then a large top was slipped over my head after some manoeuvring, it smelt like Colby which deepened the command he had put on me.

I began purring as I was laid on the bed properly and then tucked in. Warmth covered my whole body, I lay waiting not fully asleep but not awake until I felt Colby slip in beside me and wrap his arm over my hip. He pushed his chest flat with my back and snuggled into my hair. Then and only then did I let myself fall into deep sleep.

Chapter 33 ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Let me know if you want a specific scene in this. (If I like it and it fits I'll add it)

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled