11

Warnings: swearing, Smut

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 11 . . .

Sam pov:

I gasped when a finger circled my hole and Colby nipped my lower lip "It's okay baby" I whined as it began pushing in. "Colby please" I moaned when he began moving in and out. "You feeling okay?" Colby asked kissing my forehead "Mhm, next one" he nodded and I curled my toes and gripped the sheets at the stretch "You're doing so well" he said waiting a few seconds.

I circle my hips letting him know he could go on "Fuck" I moan as his fingers pushed in and out while scissoring "You're taking my fingers so good Kitten" I moan at the name and arched my back "Alpha, Colby please" he kissed my chest "Okay pet I will" I grab his shoulders "You better" he chuckled as I suddenly threw my head back. Something pressed against a spot which made me see stars "Found it" I nodded my head feeling my brain go fuzzy as another finger was added.

I registered that they were thrusting and that every time they brushed that spot I would feel electricity. That was it until it was empty, I growled looking at the Alpha seeing him suck his fingers "Your slick is delicious" I cover my face feeling embarrassed. "You're cute" Colby said pushing me down and kissing me "You okay to go on?" He asked and I nodded locking my ankles on his lower back.

He rubbed his hand down my throat and to my chest just looking. His hand continued down until he reached my thigh, he traced a few marks then moved to the fading handprint "So beautiful" he breathed out and I whined "Please Colby I'm so hot and it's starting to hurt" I said slipping my hands into his hair. "Okay Sam deep breaths" I nodded at him watching him line his dick with my hole.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes "Hey, you need to relax or it'll be harder and hurt more" Colby said softly rubbing my thighs. "That's it. Good boy" I was praised as I relaxed more and Colby slowly inched in. Once he was at the hilt he stopped and leaned down licking my face, cleaning up the tears which had spilt. "You did so well kitten" Colby said kissing me softly a few times.

I looked him in the eyes and smiled "I'm so full" I said and he chuckled "Well I am pretty big so..." I smirked with a laugh making my body move. Therefore he moved inside me so the laugh turned into a moan "How'd you feel? You've taken my innocence" I teased playfully and Colby hummed rubbing his nose down mine "Pretty good" he said then pecked my lips.

I raised an eyebrow "Pretty good?" I asked in a fake offended manner and he laughed "Okay, pretty fucking amazing and pleased" he said truthfully looking down at me "I love knowing your mine. That your body reacts to me" I moaned at his words of calming me as his. I rubbed the back of his head with my nails "You can move now" I said softly and he nodded. I gasped as he pulled out but moaned as he pushed back in, this happened a few times until he found a good pace.

I moved my hands from his hair to his back gripping as pleasure ran through my whole body. "Fuck" I moaned out dragging my hand down his back "Fuck Sam. You feel so good" I kissed him to stop myself from calling out the name on the tip of my tongue. He kissed back for a few seconds until I felt his knot start to swell "Oh fuck alpha" I moaned and he chuckled kissing and nipping along the Column of my neck. I put my face in his neck holding his body against mine as the knot in my belly tightened.

Colby rubbed my sides "So cute." he whispered in my ear running a hand through my hair. "I'm close" he mumbled and I nodded "Me too, want inside" I whined and he kissed my nose "Would love to breed but I can't right now kitten" I growled squeezing him with my thighs "Need knot to feel satisfied" I said in an almost begging way "Fuck You're so hot when you beg kitten" Colby said smirking.

I nipped at his lip in a warning then arched my back as a hand gripped my throat "Oh fuck" I moaned closing my eyes "Don't tease me kitten. I could just stop" Colby said and began pulling out "No" I cried, my breath got caught in my throat as my toes curled and I dragged my nail down Colby's back. He had hit my good spot dead on biting into my shoulder causing me to cum "Fuck Master" I moaned at the top of my lungs as my brain went blank.

All that remained was the amount of pleasure I was feeling "Good boy. That's it Sam" Colby said softly stocking my hair "Come back to me baby" I hummed as my eyes refocused on his face "Hi" Colby said softly rubbing our noses together. "Did I..." I couldn't even say it but Colby got the hint. "I'm so sorry" I covered my face but my hands were pulled away and held "No, it's fine" Colby said then blushed.

I look down now realizing the slight pressure causing pleasure. Colby was still inside and I could tell he had knoted me "Oh" he nodded with a hum "I liked it" he said and I giggled "Guess we have uncovered some secrets huh?" he nodded chuckling as he settled down onto my chest. I rubbed his back bitting my lip at the scratches "They are okay, don't worry" Colby said almost as if he read my mind.

I hummed and squeezed him "Thank you" he nodded slipping his arms under my body "It's fine" he mumbled then yawned "Sorry about Knoting" I smiled and kissed his head "It's okay. I'm taking birth control" he growled slightly but I understood it was more the alpha side of his brain. "Plus now my heat will be sedated for longer" I said and Colby nodded, I could tell he was on the cusp of sleep.

I yawned feeling the adrenaline leave my body allowing me to feel how truly exhausted I was. I smiled at the sleeping alpha on my chest and gave him one last squeeze before closing my eyes. My ears then picked up on the front door opening. It was followed by footsteps up the stairs then I heard something being placed in front of my closed door. I only fully relaxed back down when I heard footsteps go back downstairs.

»»------------Five days later------------►

I woke up to no alpha and feeling sticky, I sat up looking around the room. I whined until my door reopened and a wet-haired Colby wearing only a towel walked in "Morning, how you feeling?" I reached for him pouting "I'm good. Thank you for this heat" I said hugging Colby "It's okay. Come on, shower then get dressed" I raised my brows at him "Why?" he smirked and ruffled my hair "You'll need to rise our mixed heat and rut off you" I growled at this and then glared.

He laughed "Or smell like us when we go for brunch" Colby said leaving my room. I sighed falling backwards and tracing the bite on my shoulder. I shook my head and got up, I grabbed some clothes and a towel. I walked into the bathroom smiling as the water was running "Thought so" Colby said jumping out from behind the door "Ahhh, you piece of garbage" I said after jumping.

Colby laughed then hummed "I'm sorry. It was too perfect." I stuck my tongue at him "I'll claim that tongue again if I see it one more time" I glared at him as he left "Nice hickeys by the way" he called in a teasing manner "Nice scratches" I called and then heard a pleased hum from him as his bedroom door shut. I shake my head as I shut and locked the bathroom door.

I pulled off my dirty boxers and then stepped under the water. I sighed in pleasure as the water ran down my body, I looked down at my chest seeing the Hickey's Colby left. It made me feel happy and pleased seeing how I had proof of being Colby's. I don't know where these thoughts came from but since presented all I've wanted is to be Colby's mate.

However the thoughts scared me and even though Colby's already confessed I was still scared. I sighed as the feeling of rejection panged in my chest "Why can't I just tell you" I groaned to myself as I began washing my hair. I tugged at my hair groaning as memories of Colby kissing my neck caused phantom sensations on my neck. I washed my hair and got out of the shower quickly hoping the thoughts would stop.

Chapter 11 ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Let me know if you want a specific scene in this. (If I like it and it fits I'll add it)

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled