15

Warnings: swearing, Smut

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 15. . .

Sam pov:

Colby chuckled "Alright kitten" he said then removed my arms kissing my hands "Want me to remove the cuffs?" he asked and I nodded, grabbing the keys from the table Colby took them off me. He then removed his bottoms and I licked my lips as his cock bounced against his abdomen "Ready Kitten?" he asked going between my legs.

I bit my lip gripping his shoulders as he rub some slick on his dick and then lined up. "Remember if it's too much just let me know." Colby said and I nodded, then gasped fighting the urge to arch my back as he pushed in "You're doing so well kitten." Colby said rubbing my hips with his thumbs "So fucking tight. So good" he groaned burying deep inside. "Shit, I've missed this so much" I sigh out in pleasure at being full. "So have I" Colby said resting our foreheads together.

I closed my eyes just enjoying the feelings in my body from emotions to physical things. I clawed at Colby's back as he trusted faster and faster "Fuck, Shit. Master harder please" I moaned squeezing him with my thighs "Of course kitten" He said and my eyes rolled back with my mouth dropping open as he began hitting my prostate hard. "Oh fuck look at you" Colby grunted as he gripped my hips tightly.

I just kept clawing at his back not knowing what else to do as the pleasure consumed me "You look so fucked out of your mind" He said licking my chin "Oh fuck, I so fucking am" I moaned out moving my head forward to kiss him "You're fucking me so good" I whispered in his ear then began kissing him. I nipped his lower lip feeling his knot catching "Gonna cum" he said pulling away.

I nodded eagerly as I felt myself edging closer "Wanna cum. I'm so close" I moaned biting into Colby's shoulder and squeezing my eyes shut "Let me cum Master please"I began begging "Fuck, you wanna cum kitten?" Colby asked and I nodded "Then beg better" he growled grabbing my neck "Oh fuck, please let me cum" I begged again "Please let me cum Master" I continued to beg looking into his eyes.

Colby chuckled slowing his thrusts "No, no please don't stop" I begged as tears slipped down my face as I was so close to cumming. "Aww so cute kitten needs to cum." Colby said and I whimpered as I could feel his knot growing more "Please you're the only one to make me feel this good" I said digging my nails into his back deeper "Yeah?" he asked and I nodded "Yeah, I get turned on by everything you do" I admitted.

Colby hummed letting my neck go kissing me, pushing his tongue in my mouth. I hum kissing back gasping as Colby went right back to his inhumane speed and strength. It was hitting my prostate head on "Fuck, oh fuck. Yeah" I moaned feeling myself edging again "Colby" I yelled cumming as my nails dragged down his back. At the same time Colby pushed his dick deep inside cumming as his knot locked.

I panted feeling sticky with sweat as I looked up at Colby. His hair was stuck to his forehead and his eyes were shut as he panted. He looked so handsome "Enjoying the view?" Colby asked and I hummed "Yeah, you're beautiful" he chuckled and pecked my lips "So are you" Colby said and rolled us carefully so I was on top of him. I nuzzled under his chin inhaling his post-sex scent "I love you" I said closing my eyes

Colby ran his hands through my hair "I love you too Sam" he said quietly. He then moved his hand to my neck unclipping the collar and removing it. The absence of the collar helped me come further out of subspace "Do you need anything?" Colby asked and I shook my head "Nope just hold me" I answered and Colby hummed "Okay but drink some water" he said moving the water bottle in front of my face.