1

Warnings: swearing

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Now loading Chapter 1. . .

Sam pov:

I sighed tugging on my bag and left the house. My parents arguing again, both of them are alpha and are pissed I've not presented yet. I heard a horn behind me so I turned to see Colby's car, well his parents. He had literally just gotten his driver's license.

I smiled walking to the front passenger door, I opened it and got in. In the back was Jake and Corey. "Brother" Jake said hugging me and the chair. I laughed patting his hand on my chest then slapped it as he released some of his cherry scent. "No scenting me asshole" I hissed and he stuck his tongue out removing his arm. Corey laughed and related his smokey scent.

Colby growled, out of all of us he presented first at 14. Corey was next being 15 and Jake was on his 16 birthday which leaves me unpresented. Colby was a dominant alpha meaning both his parents are alphas so he has a higher rank over the other two. The other two alphas stopped their playful scenting calming it down to the normal amount of scent.

I giggled and leaned over poking Colby's cheek "Aww big mean alpha getting territorial" I teased and he growled again. I smirked at him because never once has that worked on me "Don't make my car smell" he snapped at the back seat Alphas. He then moved his hand from the gear stick to my wrist rubbing his own on mine.

Everyone remained silent at the display of marking territory "Dame dude we get it he's YOUR best friend" Jake mumbled over pronouncing the word yours. Colby has been acting like this since presenting but it got worse after meeting Corey and at 15. Then when Corey presented he began growling a lot more, however when Jake presented he scented me as much as possible except at school. Even then he watched me like a hawk.

I don't mind it's just a bit strange because recently I've been searching for his eyes and scent. I've even tried placing my own cinnamon scent on him but due to me not being precented yet it won't stick. I shivered as my neck gland pulsated slightly "Shut the window" Colby said to me as a hint of omega blew into the car. I did as he asked then sighed as he parked up everyone getting out and going our different ways.

I started to feel sick noticing how far Colby was from me but knew I couldn't go too close because of him being a 'bad boy'. I felt a finger poke my cheek. "You good bro" Jake asked and I sighed nodding. "You sure you look pale and sweaty" I nodded feeling my head start spinning then a sharp pain in my abdomen "Get me to the bathroom please" I said to Jake and he helped me to them. Once inside I sat on a toilet holding my head and neck, it felt like something was ripping inside me.

I whimpered out "Hey, Sam class is starting. I'll leave you okay" I hummed and heard him leave. I inhaled and omega filled my ones then left. I shook my head and everything went away. I sighed and pulled out my phone smiling at my email saying I got the place I wanted in LA. I walked out of the bathroom and went to class. The teacher sighed at me and continued talking to the class. Just a few more weeks Sam, I said to myself as our test began.

Once we finished I left the room and pulled out my phone seeing my video of me spinning on the ice and going down into the splits had got quite a few views "Is that really you" an alpha said and I faced him nodding "Yeah I was practising my Iceskat dancing" he nodded smiling at me "I've done it with my best friend since we were 14" he hummed nodding as we began walking. "We'll we used to up until about a year and a half ago" I mumbled and he patted my back.